VAIN

I stared at Vain for the longest time

I stared at Vain for the longest time. I couldn't believe that he was here. My emotions were through the roof. I was sad but at the same time, I was angry. I wanted answers and I wanted them now. If he thought that he was going to come in here and act like a hero, he was mistaken. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as he turned to face me. Just looking at him made me realize that it had felt like forever since I saw him. The last time that we said anything to each other was on my birthday. He smiled at me and I could feel my hands grip the sink. What type of game was he playing and why was he here?

"Are you okay?"

Before I could stop myself, my hand connected with his cheek. Everything around us seemed to stop for a second. His security looked as though they wanted to grab me. One of them stepped forward and he raised his hand to stop him.

"Aspettare," he smirked rubbing his jaw.

"What the hell do you think this is, huh? Do you really think that I would be grateful to see you? What the hell are you doing here? How did you find me? Why were you drugging me, huh? What the fuck is wrong with you? I want answers and I want them now."

He smirked, "I see you still have a nasty temper. I will explain everything to you but I won't do it here. If you come with me, I will give you all the answers you want."

"No, fuck you. I'm not going anywhere with you. If you think for a second that I would trust you then you're stupid." I folded my arms across my chest waiting for him to leave.

"Hm, I see." He frowned looking down at his feet. He turned to security and chuckled, "incontrami fuori."

I was about to ask him what he said but he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I wasn't about to go down without a fight and so I kicked and struggled against him. I heard him mumble something before smacking me on the ass.

"Ow!"

"Stop fighting me, Amore. I told you that I would tell you everything you want to know."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever. This better be good or else."

He carried me outside the club and pushed me into a black SUV truck. I watched as he climbed in quickly and closed the door. I tried to keep as much distance between us as possible. I didn't want him touching me in a sexual way. He told the driver to go before turning his attention to me.

"You look so sexy," he chuckled looking me up and down.

"Stop playing with me, I want answers. The Alba Rossa is after me because of you. You were drugging me so that you could give me to them. What the hell is going on?"

He sighed, "first of all. I'm here because I have business to handle. I was driving down the street and I saw you go in the club with your little boyfriend. I decided to follow you and watch you. I'm glad that I did because he was trying to take advantage of you. But I don't know what you're talking about as far as drugging you."