Alba Rossa

Mafia Family breakdown –

A mafia family is made up of four parts. You have the boss, which is the head of the family. Then you have the right-hand men and they are basically the boss's best friend. The right-hand men are someone that the boss can count on to run things when he is not there. They also will become the boss if the current boss dies and does not have a successor. Then you have the Advisors, they are told what to do by the right-hand men. They make sure that the soldiers do their part. They also make sure that the businesses keep running. So, all the small businesses that the boss owns, they are over. Then you have the soldiers. They are lower class and they are working to get paid. They are risking their lives and they are on the front lines. When things go south, they take the fall for it. They can work their way up to being an advisor.

Alba Rossa

Alba Rossa better known as (Red Dawn) is a group of people who are no longer affiliated with the four Mafia families. They were once members of the family but they were kicked out due to being disloyal or breaking a family law. Instead of being killed, they were given a second chance. This group was created seven years ago and is still active today. There is a total of fifty members in the group but that number continues to change as they lose members and gain them. The group doesn't cause trouble unless they are asked to. They are usually hired to do a job and once the job is complete, they are paid. The price of their services is big. One job can cost anywhere between two to four million dollars. There are five leaders of the groups and they are, Ciro, Calvino, Blue, Dante, and Flavio.

 There are five leaders of the groups and they are, Ciro, Calvino, Blue, Dante, and Flavio

Ciro Patel age 27, was born on May 8th 1993. He is Adonis's older cousin and he was part of the Patel family. He was an advisor that looked over eight businesses in Chicago. He was trying to work his way up to being a right-hand man and when Adonis became the boss, he did choose Ciro. After gaining more power, he became very reckless after that. He started to sell women to the brothel in Spain without Adonis's permission and all the money that he was getting, he kept to himself. Adonis made it very clear that women under the age of eighteen were not to be sold. The women who work for the Patel family openly sell themselves. Children were off-limits because they were young girls. Instead of agreeing to it, it would be force for the young girls. The Patel family doesn't hide the fact that they sell women but selling children was breaking the family law. Ciro kidnapped a young girl who was fifteen years old. He was told by Adonis to leave the girl alone and set her free. Instead, he sold her to a brothel in Spain for five hundred thousand dollars. Once Adonis found out he told Ciro that he was no longer apart of the family. He was cut off completely and was no longer associated with the family. Adonis to this day has no right-hand man.