Girl's Day

Three Days Later

Three Days Later

I groaned and rolled over shielding my face from the sun. I didn't remember falling asleep last night. I looked around my room and frowned. How did I get in here? I shrugged and grabbed the pillow throwing it over my face. It has been three days since I slapped Satoni. I haven't spoken to him and he hasn't spoken to me, which I don't mind. If my six months could be spent like this, I would be happy. Satoni confused me in so many ways. He was so nice to me when we first met and even tipped me ten thousand dollars. Now he was acting as though he didn't care about me at all. He treated me like I was another pest that he needed to get rid of. I rolled my eyes and sighed; I don't know why I even cared anyway. If he wanted to be a jerk, I would let him. That was one of my biggest problems these days. I always thought about what people thought of me and I hated it. I shouldn't care because it wasn't going to change anything. He was a mafia leader and he was just like all of them. They didn't care about women or valued them. He wanted to get back at Vain and I was the key to that. I had to keep that in mind before I tried to be his friend. My bedroom door opened and I sat up quickly. Satoni stepped in and walked over to the chair by the window. I watched him closely because I didn't trust him. What the hell did he want so early in the morning?

"Get up and get dressed. I have business to attend to and you will be coming with me. We will be gone for a week."

I frowned, "business. What kind of business and where are we going?"

He turned to face me slowly, "we are going to Paris."

My eyes lit up and I nearly jumped out of the bed. Was I hearing him correctly? I always wanted to go to Paris. "Are you serious? Paris, I can't believe it."

He walked towards me quickly, "baby girl this is no vacation. I will be going there to handle a few things and you will be by my side."

I stood up from the bed, "Satoni no." I gulped when I saw his jaw clench. I had to be careful with my mouth. It would get me in trouble before we boarded the plane to Paris. "I mean, it's Paris. You can't expect me to just follow you around all day. You told me that you wanted me to stay out of your way and I will. Please," I whispered looking down at my feet.

He cupped my chin tilting my face up to look at him. I stared into his light brown eyes and bit my lip softly. "I'll allow you freedom while we are there but don't piss me off. If you don't follow my rules, you'll be stuck to me. Do you understand me?"

I jumped with joy nodding my head quickly, "yes."

He smirked, "here." He pulled a yellow iphone11 out of his pocket. I took it from him and smiled watching the screen come on. "Since you'll be exploring the city, you'll need a phone. Your brother's number is already programmed in there. You have Amy, Giovanni, Mateo, and Kari in there as well. You don't need to be contacting anyone else."