Halloween Party

I walked around the party with Kari attached to my arm

I walked around the party with Kari attached to my arm. I was dressed as a sexy ninja. The costume was very revealing but it was sexy at the same time.

Kari was dressed as a sexy nurse and she was so sexy

Kari was dressed as a sexy nurse and she was so sexy. Giovanni was her patient and it was cute seeing them together. The party was at Satoni's mansion on the other side of the city. There were people here that I didn't know but I knew that I would be okay if I stuck by Kari's side. I haven't seen Satoni yet and I was grateful for that. I couldn't stop replaying what happened in the dressing room. I had sex with Vain and I told him that I loved him when that wasn't the truth. I hated him for what he did to me but I felt so weak. I was so desperate to try to forget about Satoni that I let Vain come back into my life. I didn't know how I was going to tell Satoni and a part of me didn't want to. But I knew that I had to tell him about Tarma at least. He had to know that Tarma was the one who was telling Vain about where I was and what I was doing. If anyone was betraying him, it was the woman carrying his child.

"You look sexy."

I turned around and smiled at Mateo. He was dressed as a police officer and couldn't help but laugh. He was handsome but I wasn't expecting that from him.

"Thank you, you look nice yourself."

He smirked, "Kari you look like a nerd."

She rolled her eyes and slapped his arm, "oh shut up. Where is my fiancé?"

He looked over his shoulder, "over there talking to Satoni by the food stand."

She excused herself and walked over there to be with him. I pulled my mouth cloth over my mouth quickly. I didn't want people to be able to see my face. Usually, I would be afraid to wear something so revealing but I wasn't. It was nice to dress up and feel sexy for once. I excused myself and started to walk over to the food table. I was starving and I needed to get something to eat and drink. The food looked amazing and I was eager to get my hands on it. I grabbed a plate and started to place food on my plate quickly. I picked up meatballs, fruit, pasta, and a cup of fruit punch. I turned around and headed for the stairs. I needed to find a quiet place to eat my food in peace. I walked up the steps and walked towards Satoni's office. I knew that no one would be in there and it was perfect. I walked into the office and switched on the light. I took my seat behind his desk and smiled starting to eat my food. I moaned in delight when the soft meatballs touched my tongue. Either I was hungry or this food was really good. I was too busy eating my food that I didn't hear the door open.