Stay

Four Days Later

Four Days Later

It has been four days and I've been enjoying Paris. Kari and I have gone to many different restaurants and stores. I've gotten to experience Paris and all that it had to offer. We went to the aquarium here and even saw a movie. The movie was called Fifty Shades of Red and I enjoyed it very much. The sex had me on the edge of my seat because it was rough and passionate. I could feel my body growing hot and I was getting turned on. I felt embarrassed until Kari leaned over and told me that she couldn't wait to get home. I couldn't help but allow my mind to think back to my time with Vain. He was the first man that I allowed to touch me the way he did. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that our sex was not passionate. Vain only cared about getting his release. He never took his time with me and he was always very rough. I didn't want to admit it but Vain was just fucking me. But maybe he did care about me? Why would he tell me that he loved me if he didn't mean it? Deep down inside Vain knows that he loves me and that's why he pushed me away. I shook my head and climbed out of the bathtub grabbing my towel. I needed a warm bath to soothe the building ache in my body. My birth control pills were making me crave sex. The doctor told me that my hormones would spike and I would have a lot of sexual urges for the three months. I thought that she was just joking but she was right. My skin was flustered and I couldn't stop the sex images popping up in my head. The good news is that Satoni has not been around to torture me. He has been staying at a hotel since our last conversation at the tower. I walked into the bedroom and sighed when I saw that he was not here again. I was hoping that maybe he would come here tonight but I was wrong. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked over to the bed. It was just the hormones talking and I needed to get that under control. Satoni wasn't a bad person, he just did things that pissed me off. Since I was spending six months with him, I thought that we could make the best of the situation. I didn't want to fight with him but I didn't understand him at the same time. I licked my lips slowly, what was going on with me? I shook my head and grabbed my phone. I checked to see if there were any text messages from him but there were none. I didn't want to admit it but I missed him. Even though he upset me sometimes, he brought me comfort. He helped me so that I didn't think about Vain. He filled that void that I was missing and I needed it. I couldn't get over Vain by myself, I needed him. I knew that I sounded crazy because I only knew him for a week. It was insane to feel this way because he kidnapped me and took me away from home. But he didn't seem like a bad person at all. Maybe I needed to get to know him better.

The room door opened and I turned around quickly. I gripped my towel closer to my body in an attempt to cover myself. I sighed in relief when I saw that it was Satoni. He threw his jacket on the chair and walked into the bathroom. He didn't say a word to me and that bothered me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When he came out of the bathroom, I was going to ask him what his problem was. I wanted to know where he was and why he wasn't here with me. I smiled and bit my lip, I sounded like his wife. The shower water started and I stared out the window waiting for it to stop.