Taken

I groaned and sat up slowly placing my hand on my head

I groaned and sat up slowly placing my hand on my head. My head was pounding and I didn't know why. I looked around the small bedroom and frowned. Where the hell was I? My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked down at the black sheets on the bed. I couldn't remember a thing. I climbed out of the bed and walked towards the door. I was stumbling a lot and my head was spinning. I shook my head trying to focus. This was not the time for my body to act like this. I pulled on the doorknob but the door wouldn't open. I looked at it and frowned pulling harder. No, this couldn't be happening again. I continued to yank on the doorknob hoping that it would open. What the hell was going on? I closed my eyes and tried to think about where I could be but I couldn't remember. Everything was black after I went back into my room.

I started to bang on the door hoping that someone would come. "HEY, LET ME OUT! HELLO? PLEASE LET ME OUT!"

I could hear footsteps by the door and I backed away quickly. I wasn't expecting anyone to come but I was glad that I wasn't alone. The door opened and the man who was cleaning the beach house stepped in. I stepped back quickly trying to keep as much distance between us as I could. What the hell did he want? He was very handsome and he was covered in tattoos. He was taller than me and very well built. He folded his arms across his chest and smirked.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

He chuckled, "my name is Calvino and it is a pleasure to meet you. I know that you're scared but there is no need to be."

He took a step towards me and I took a step back, "let me go. I want to go home, please. I won't say anything to anyone."

He raised an eyebrow, "why would I do that? You were owed to me and I finally have my payment."

My eyes widened, "you're the Alba Rossa?"

He nodded his head slowly, "I'm glad that you know about us."

I balled my hands into fists, "listen to me. I don't know what type of deal you made with Vain but that has nothing to do with me. If you're looking for money that's not a problem. I can call my husband and he can give you whatever you want."

He looked at me before laughing, "your husband, huh? Do you think he would pay us fifteen million dollars for you?"

I gulped but nodded my head quickly, "yes. If you give me a chance then I can call him."

He licked his lips slowly, "there's only one problem. I don't want money and neither do my brothers. We want blood for what happened to our brother Blue."

"Please don't hurt me," I whispered watching him come closer to me.

He grabbed me and cupped my chin forcing me to look at him. "Why would I hurt you? I want to fuck you and if you take care of me then I will take care of you."