Found

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. I frowned looking around the unfamiliar room that I was in. I looked over when I heard the small beep of a machine next to me. I stared at it confused before looking down at my arm. There was an IV in my arm with a long clear tube that was attached to another machine near me. I sat back slowly and closed my eyes. I was in the hospital. All the memories of what happened started to flash inside my head. After I escaped Calvino, I ran into Vain. He saved me from the Alba Rossa. I looked around the room and realized that I was alone. I couldn't help but wonder if he dropped me off and left, or was he still here? I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I wonder if my brother was here or at least on his way. I missed him more than anything and I knew that he was worried sick about me. The door opened and I looked to see Kari walk in. She burst into tears and ran into my arms crying and I embraced her tightly.

"I'm sorry bae. I didn't mean to leave you alone. All of this is my fault, I'm so sorry."

I rubbed her back trying to soothe her, "it's okay bae. I'm glad you weren't there; he would have hurt you."

She pulled away from me and giggled when I called her bae. Kari and I had become like real sisters over the few months that I knew her. I loved her and I knew that she loved me. I was very protective of her and it was the same on her end. The door opened and I smiled when Roman, Giovanni, Mateo, and Satoni walked in. Mateo was carrying balloons, flowers, and a teddy bear.

"How are you feeling?" Roman asked kissing my forehead.

"I'm good now that you're here," I smiled grabbing his hand.

Mateo smirked at me and sat the stuff on the chair by my bed. "I'm glad to see that you're okay."

I shook my head, "thank you so much for the gifts."

Giovanni walked over to me and ruffled my hair, "we were worried about you."

I shrugged, "I'm a fighter."

He laughed, "hell yea."

Kari rolled her eyes and slapped his arm. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her. I looked at them and smiled. I loved how they loved each other. Their love was real and genuine and it made me happy to see them happy.

Roman cleared his throat, "well, let's give her a minute. I'll be back in a little bit. They said they are going to keep you for two days. I'll be staying the night with you to make sure that you stay safe. I love you."

"I love you too," I bit my lip feeling the tears slid down my cheeks. I loved my brother and I missed him so much. It was nice being back here with him. I wiped away my tears quickly, "oh, do you know where Vain is?"

"He is in the waiting room. Do you want me to tell him to come back here?"

I looked at Satoni and took a deep breath, "um yeah. Tell him to give me a few minutes and I'll want to talk to him." I knew that Satoni wanted to talk and I needed to get that out the way first. He nodded his head and left closing the door behind him.