Satoni

I walked into the living room slowly

I walked into the living room slowly. I could hear multiple voices and I didn't know whether to be scared or feel relieved. I knew that one of the voices was Satoni. I have been here for three days now and I hardly have spoken to him. He avoids me as much as he can but he is also very busy at the same time. His house is huge and I often find myself getting lost in here. If it wasn't for Amy helping me out, I would be in trouble. Although his house is huge, it's also very beautiful. He has six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a room with a pool table, a huge library, his office, a personal bar room, and a huge pool in the backyard.

My house back in New York couldn't compare to this

My house back in New York couldn't compare to this. I sighed and closed my eyes tight. Just thinking about it made me sad. I missed my brother and I knew that he was worried sick about me. I had to get on Satoni's good side because if I did, he might let me call my brother. I knew that running was useless and I wasn't going to try to, I just wanted to let my brother know I was okay. I walked into the living room and all eyes turned to face me. I gulped and placed my hand on my stomach, I felt like I was going to throw up. Satoni looked at me and I could see a smirk appear on his face. I wanted to ask him what was funny but I held my tongue. If I gave him some respect then maybe this would be an easier conversation.

"So, this is Athena?"

I looked at the guy who said my name and frowned. How the hell did he know who I was? I bit my lip and studied his face carefully. He was very handsome even though he had tattoos on his face. He had short light brown curly hair and tan skin. He was mixed that much I knew just by looking at him. His face was flawless and his lips were pink and full. He had tattoos that covered his hands, arms, and what I could see of his chest. He smiled at me and his hazel eyes seemed to sparkle. I returned the smile because I didn't want to appear rude.

"I thought that you were just kidding about kidnapping her." I turned my attention to the other guy in the room. He looked a lot like Satoni strangely. He had short black hair that was shaved neatly on the sides. His light brown eyes just stared at me in shock. I took that as an opportunity to check him out further. He had a nose piercing but it fit him in a sexy way. He didn't have tattoos on his face but they covered his hands, arms, and what I could see of his chest. He had a little bit of facial hair just like Satoni but it fit his face well. He was taller than me but that didn't take me by surprise because they all were. Overall, they were all good-looking men and I could only stand there feeling a little insecure.