Change of Heart

I walked towards Satoni's office quickly

I walked towards Satoni's office quickly. For the past few days, we have been spending a lot of time together. I'm happy that he is showing me that he really wants to be with me. He sends me flowers and he took my shopping. We had a nice dinner alone together the other night and it was great. He kicked Tarma out of his room the day after the Halloween party. Kari said that she was pissed off but she left peacefully. I was happy to hear that because I knew how Satoni's temper was. I was still irritated that she was carrying his child and it was hard to forgive him. As much as I loved him, I couldn't forget that night. He left me to go to her and I still don't know why. I know that focusing on the past wouldn't change anything but it still hurt me. Today, I was going to talk to him about it. It was difficult sharing a home with her and knowing that I was going to have to continue to deal with her. I wanted her out of my life but now she was having a child with the man that I loved. I sighed and knocked on his office door before walking in. I froze and frowned when I saw Tarma standing there with her hand on her hip. She looked very pissed off and Satoni was sitting in his chair. I could tell by the look on his face that he was irritated.

Tarma looked at me and rolled her eyes, "why is she here?"

Satoni stood up quickly, "because I want her to be here."

She threw her hands in the air, "so now you're fucking her, huh? Is that what you've been doing for the past few days? Is she the reason that you put me out of our bedroom? You can't do this to me, I'm your fiancé." She crossed her arms over her chest quickly.

"Tarma, you were never my fiancé. You said that you wanted the ring as a gift and I bought it for you to be nice. I never got down on one knee and asked you to marry me. The bedroom was never ours; it was mine. I don't owe you anything at all but protection and support for my child."

She laughed, "you are so unbelievable. You can't just toss me aside like this. I'm carrying your son."

He slammed his hand down on the desk, "it's a fucking blessing that you are. It's a miracle that you got pregnant from the few minutes that I spent between your legs. You are not special; I was just fucking you and I had a slip-up."

She placed her hand on her stomach, "that's not true and you know it. You told me that you loved me and you said that you wanted me to have your child. I have text messages to prove it."

I looked at Satoni and frowned. Was this true? Did he want her to have his baby? Why come he never told me this? He looked at me and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know why you're making this bigger than what it is. I told you that I wanted you to have my baby when I first started having sex with you. I was telling you what you wanted to hear. I'm not about to sit here and go back and forth with you."

She smirked, "because you know you're a liar. You lie so much that you can't even keep up with your lies. It doesn't make sense to me, why would you want to be with her anyway? She is a whore. She has been having sex with your enemy and she still talks to him just in case you didn't know."