Welcome to Paris

I walked down the stairs quickly

I walked down the stairs quickly. It was time to go and the guys were waiting for me and Kari. She wanted to look pretty when we arrived in Paris so she spent hours getting ready. She told me that I wasn't allowed to wear baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt. I wanted to argue with her but I didn't. Instead, here I was walking down the stairs in a black long-sleeved crop top. It barely covered anything and it tied in the middle of my breasts. The skirt that matched was a long skirt that went down to my ankles. It had a long open slit in it that went up to my v-line. I wasn't wearing any panties because she said that it wouldn't look sexy so I felt naked. I didn't mind the black open toe heels that I wore.

I was used to wearing heels thanks to my time in the strip club

I was used to wearing heels thanks to my time in the strip club. Wearing these clothes reminded me of the strip club and Vain. I couldn't help but think about Kitten. We became so close and I vanished on her. I had to make a mental note to ask Satoni could I text her. I took a deep breath and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Kari helped me straighten in and that made it easier. I felt good being dressed up because these last few days I haven't looked that great. I looked up and took a deep breathe when I felt all eyes on me. I closed my eyes tight and placed my foot on the last step. I bit my lip and looked at Satoni and I could see his eyes roaming my body slowly.

"The clothes were Kari's idea. But she looks so beautiful tonight. I can't wait for you to see her Giovanni." I smiled at him quickly.

I wanted the attention off of me as soon as possible. I looked up at the steps and smiled at Kari. She was walking down the steps in her long white mermaid style dress. She was breathtaking as she glided down the stairs. I could hear Mateo whistling and then him grunting in pain. I giggled a little already knowing that Giovanni hit him.

"You look so sexy; I can't wait to get you to Paris." Giovanni chuckled licking his lips.

She giggled and grabbed his hand when he offered it to her. "Let's get going because I'm ready to get there already."

Satoni didn't say a word as he led us out the door. I followed behind him quickly so that he could lock up the house. The night was warm and comforting. Wearing this outfit didn't irritate me or make me feel uncomfortable. The weather was just right for the clothes that I was wearing.

180 Days On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara