DESTINY BATTLES

Hey guys. Trevor here. Destiny Battles is officially published now!

 Destiny Battles is officially published now!

Basically, this is a follow-up to this book. It's not a full-on sequel, but it does contain some great battles that take place following the events of Destiny Rebirth and its Final Mix version! It features Mega Evolution and Ash-Greninja! The battles will be exciting and keep you on the edge of your seats!

Also, Destiny Battles will have a battle that connects to the upcoming sequel to Destiny Rebirth, Destiny Hearts! That's right! After four long years, I have finally begun to floor out the plans for this ambitious sequel. Once Destiny Battles is completed, I will begin to chart out the plot for Destiny Hearts. It will take a while to map out the plot of this sequel, but once I have it down to a science, the writing will begin for it.

But for now, please do check out Destiny Battles, and I promise, you won't be disappointed! Stay tuned for further updates on Destiny Hearts in my other book, For the Tags and Randoms.

Thank you to all the readers of the Destiny Universe series for their support and patience throughout the years and beyond. I do hope you will enjoy the next chapter in this exciting saga!