~2~

Frank slipped on his converse and his striped jacket. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes and left his house.

Frank had therapy today.

Frank placed his cigarette in between his thin lips and lit it. Frank quickly inhaled. Frank turned a corner and walked past a small bakery. He glanced through the window and saw a familiar face behind the counter.

The bright red hair immediatly catching Frank's eye. He was wearing a maroon cardigan and a cute pair of short overalls. He looks effortlessly beautiful. Frank realised he was creepily standing outside a bakery just staring through the window.

Frank stomped out his cigarette and walked inside. He smiled at the scent.

"Hello welcome to Bryar Bakery. What can I..." Gerard trailed off once he saw Frank's face, "Uhm, oh! Sorry. What can I get you?" Frank smiled, "I'll just have a black coffee and a peach scone." Gerard looked down to write down his order. His red hair fell into his face. "That'll be $5.35 please." Frank pulled out a $10. "Keep the change." Frank said with a wink. Gerard blushed and said a quick thank you.

Frank sat down near the back in a light pink booth so he could admire Gerard without getting caught.

Gerard walked towards Frank, "Here you go. Just call me over if you need anything else." Frank smirked, "Thank you darling." The nickname rolled off of Frank's tongue so naturally. Gerard turned as bright as his hair and quickly walked back towards the counter.

Frank looked down at his watch, 3:30. He had to get to therapy at 4, he had time.

~

Frank was halfway done with his coffee when he had to leave. He picked up his coffee and walked out of the building.

~

Frank made his way towards the all white building. There were old christian ladies standing outside the building chanting about how being mentally ill is a sin. They were always there.

Frank looked down and discretely made his way into the building.

"Hello Mr. Iero. She's waiting for you." Frank muttered a thank you and walk through the building he's so familiar with. He knocked on the light blue door until he heard a voice telling him to come in. "Hello Frank, sit down." His therapist, Lindsey, said.

"How are you feeling Frank?" Lindsey always started off their sessions with that question. Frank took a long sip of his coffee. "I'm feeling good." Lindsey looked up and raised an eyebrow, "Really?" Frank nodded. Frank hasn't said he felt good in a long time.

AN outfit time !!

FRANK:

GERARD:

GERARD:

-GROOVYLADY

-GROOVYLADY