~27~

"Technically this isn't a road trip." Gerard commented. "What do you mean?" Pete asked. "We'll only be driving for like 30 minutes." Pete shrugged, "Good enough."

Gerard laid his head on Frank's shoulder, "We're almost there boys." Mikey said. Gerard smiled and lightly kissed Frank's collerbone.

"Does this hotel look good enough?" Pete pointed out the window at a tall white brick building with a large white and yellow sign. "Yeah, we aren't picky." Gerard responded.

Mikey pulled into the medium sized parking lot and stopped the car. "Mikey can yo-" Mikey raised his hand up in front of Pete's face, "I'm not carrying your stuff. It's not my fault you brought a million pounds of clothes." Pete groaned, "But I had to pack my clothes and extra clothes for Frank because I know him well enough that he probably brought the trashest shit ever." "Hey! I'm not trashy." Frank complained. Pete rolled his eyes, "Please." Pete dragged out the word please until Mikey huffed. "Fine." Pete kissed Mikey's cheek, "Thank you!"

~

Pete unlocked the hotel door, "Ladies and gentlemen. This is the Way-Wentz-Iero suite." Pete said in a posh voice.

It was a mediocre hotel. They weren't made of money, obviously. But, it'll do. There were two queen sized beds. There were white pillows and a matching white duvet. There were dark wood bedside tables that matched the large table that had a tv placed on top. There was an overhead light and a floor lamp. There was a large window.

Frank ran towards the bed closest to the window and belly flopped. Gerard giggled and tackled Frank. "Doggy pile!" Pete flopped ontop of the two giggling boys. Pete pointed at Mikey, "Come on! I know you want to!" Mikey groaned. He quickly took off his shoes and glasses and jumped on top. They were all a laughing mess, even Mikey. Pete and Mikey eventually ended up in their own bed. They were all laying ontop of the duvet and were staring at the ceiling. "I want a burrito." Frank whispered. "A burrito?" Gerard asked. "Yeah, a burrito." Gerard nodded. "Mikes, Pete. Frank and I are going to get burritos, want anything?" Pete eagerly nodded, "Frank knows what I want." Frank gave Pete a thumbs up, "Mikey?" Gerard asked, "Sure, you know what I like Gee." Gerard and Frank slippped on their shoes and walked out the hotel.

AN

They wore the same thing from the last chapter.

I like this chapter and I hope you did too!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY