~28~

"What's the best burrito place?" Frank asked. "Crazy Burritos." Gerard said quickly. "It's a street burrito place. I used to go there all the time during college." Frank raised an eyebrow, "You went to college in New York?" Gerard nodded. "Where did you go?" Frank asked. "School of Visual Arts. Very gay of me, I know. I got a bachelor of Fine Arts. Did you go to college?" Frank tilted his head back and forth, "Kind of, I dropped out. I got a scholarship to Rutgers University. I majored in Phsychologly. Just, wasn't feeling it. I'm glad I dropped out." Gerard nodded and grabbed Frank's hand. "You'll like Crazy Burritos." Frank smiled, "Sounds like I will like it."

It was a short walk. It was a small yellow and red shack with a tall sign that said 'CRAZY BURRITOS' in a big black font.

A girl with shoulder length black hair that was tied up in two pigtails was sitting in the shack. "What can I get you?" She said in a monotone voice. "Lindsey?" Gerard asked. Her head shot up, "Gee?" She gasped, "Oh my God!" She jumped out of her stool and ran out the shack. "Hi!" She squealed. He quickly hugged her, "I haven't seen you since college!" Gerard said. It clicked in Frank's head, she's a college friend.

"This is my boyfriend, Frank. Frank, this is Lindsey, Lindsey, this is Frank." Lindsey extended her hand, "Nice to meet you Frank. I'm glad you found someone Gerard." Gerard smiled, "Me too." Gerard grabbed Frank's hand, "Ugh, you two are too cute." She walked back inside the shack, "What can I get you two?" Frank looked at the large menu. He found something that sounded good and found something Pete would like. "I'll get a Veggie Delight and a Lover of the Meats." Lindsey nodded and wrote his order down. "I'll get a Sweet and Sour Burrito and a Philly Burrito." Gerard said without looking at the menu. Lindsey smiled, "It's on the house." Lindsey said with a wink. Gerard smiled, "Thank you Linds." Gerard grabbed a $20 from his wallet and slipped it in the tip jar. Frank grabbed a $20 from his own wallet and placed it in the tip jar. "You guys didn't have to!" Lindsey complained. "We wanted to." Frank responded, "Oh, you two spoil me." She blushed and started to work on their burritos.

~

The burritos were placed in a brown bag and handed to Frank. "Thank you Linds, call me sometime. Okay?" Lindsey nodded, "I will, it was nice to meet you Frank." Frank smiled, "Nice to meet you too."

They walked in a comfortable silence. Gerard giggled when he heard Frank's stomach rumble, "Told you I was hungry." Frank whispered. "Let's hurry to the hotel then. Get some food in that stomach."

~

Frank knocked on the door. A flustered Pete opened the door, his hair was messy and his lips were swollen and red. "You guys have got to be fucking kidding me." Frank muttered. Frank shoved past Pete and tossed Mikey his burrito. Frank gently handed Gerard his burrito and Pete harshly threw Pete his burrito.

Pete took a bite and hummed, "Where did you get these?" Pete asked, "Crazy Burrito. We saw Lindsey there." Mikey smiled, "How is she?" Mikey asked. "She's good, I told her to keep in contact with me."

"Did you go to college Pete?" Gerard asked. "Random question but okay. I kind of did. I went to DePaul University and studied political science. I dropped before the first semester ended." Frank chuckled, "You dropped out too asswipe." Pete huffed, "I got farther than you though!"

"You went to college in Chicago?" Gerard asked. Pete nodded, "Yeah, born in New Jersey, left for college, and came back for Frank." Frank shoved Pete's shoulder. "Did you go to college Mikey?" Frank asked. Mikey shook his head. "Nope, didn't want to be in debt." Frank nodded, "I feel that."

They ate the rest of their burritos in silence. Frank looked over at the clock sitting on one of the bedside tables. 9:27pm. Frank sighed, "I think I'm going to lay down." Everyone nodded in agreement.

AN

They wore the same thing in the last two chapters. I had fun with this chapter!

I hope you enjoyed!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas.

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY