~5~

Frank looked at the clock. He has 3 more hours. 3 more hours until he can go home. Throughout the day Frank tried to convience himself that his hangover will go away, but it never did. It felt like it got worse honestly.

Frank looked at all the antiques around him. Today he had a shift with a middle age girl. Frank was pretty sure her name was Anna. She had blond hair that went down to her hips and they were pulled into two pigtails.

Frank groaned as he heard the door open. "Hi, welcome to Paula's Antiques. If you need anything just come to me." Frank muttered not even bothering to look up.

"Uhm, Frank." He heard a familiar voice say. He finally looked up and saw Pete, Mikey and Gerard. "Oh hey guys!" Pete laughed, "Here, we brought you some pain pills. We knew your hangover was going to be bad you fucking lightweight." Frank rolled his eyes, "Shut it Pete." Frank took the pills out of Pete's hand and swallowed them dry which made Pete release a gagging sound. "Stop fucking doing that." Pete complained.

"What brings you guys here?" Frank asked, "Gee wanted to go antiqueing." Mikey said putting an arm around his brother's shoulder. Gerard turned a light shade of pink and avoided eye contact with Frank. "Alright, have fun. Don't let Pete touch anything, last time he did he accidentally put a Snickers bar into a vase that used to be an urn for a dog." Mikey smirked at how Pete turned bright red in embarrassment. "Noted." Mikey took Pete and Gerard's hand and led them further into the store.

~

Frank didn't see or hear them in 25 minutes until he heard a faint crash in the very back of the store. Frank grumbled something under the lines of, "Fucking Pete, that bastard son of a bitch." Frank ran towards the back of the store and saw a mug shattered on the floor and Pete standing above it with his eyes wide. "Fucking hell Pete, what am I going to do with you?" Frank grabbed the closest broom and swept it up. "You better be thankful it was me who came back here and not Anna. You would have had to pay for this and we all know you can't afford shit." Frank whispered.

Frank threw away the broken glass and pointed at Pete, "Watch yourself, if I get fired because my friend keeps breaking shit I'll break you. Got it?" Pete frantically nodded.

Frank walked back to the counter and saw Gerard talking to Anna. "I love Bowie!" Gerard excitedly said, "I think anyone he doesn't like Bowie should be arrested." Anna said. She had a thick Jersey accent.

Gerard noticed Frank and immediately started to blush. "Hi Frank." Frank chuckled, "Hi Gerard. You find anything good?" Gerard nodded and placed a women's fasion magazine and a Madonna record on the counter. "Like Madonna?" Frank asked. Gerard's eyes lit up, "I love Madonna." Anna smiled, "Don't we all?"

"That'll be $5.28." Gerard pulled out a $10. "Keep the change." He said with a wink. He was mimicking what Frank did to him the other day. Frank laughed. "Thanks Gerard."

~

Pete, Mikey and Gerard left. Pete successfully didn't break anything else.

"Frank?" Frank heard Anna whisper, "Yeah?" Anna thought for a second about how she should word what she's about to say, "That Gerard kid. I think he might like you." Frank laughed a little, "Oh, I don't know about that. He's out of my league Anna. I mean did you see hin?" Anna shook her head, "You can think whatever you want. But, I'm fairly certain he likes you. And if I'm understanding your vibes, I'm assuming you like him too." Frank didn't respond.

AN

FRANK:

GERARD:

GERARD:

-GROOVYLADY

-GROOVYLADY