~14~

"Pete!" Frank yelled. "What?!" Pete responded, "Come here bitch!" Pete stomped his way through the house towards the living room. "Fucking, what?" Pete huffed. "What's Mikey's number?" Pete raised an eyebrow. "Are you trying to steal my man?" Pete asked. "No, I'd never want that string bean. I need some advice. What's his number?" Pete laughed, "You want advice from Mikey. That's unheard of. Give me the phone." Frank slid the boxy phone towards Pete and let him dial Mikey's number.

Frank played with the curly telephone cord while the phone rang. "Hello?" Said a bored voice. "Hey, is this Mikey?" Frank asked. He already knew it was Mikey but he wanted to be polite. "Yup, you are?" "Frank." Mikey groaned, "I would normally hang up on you but I have a feeling this is important. Continue." Frank smiled.

"I asked Gerard out. But, while I was on the phone I realised that I didn't know where I wanted to take him. Got any advice?" There was a small moment of silence. "Museum. He likes the one on Elena Drive. He also likes going to coffee shops and park walks. If you take him on a park walk tell him to bring his camera, he loves taking pictures. He likes twizzlers, cherries, pineapple, and milk chocolate with caramel. He doesn't like flowers. He hates watching things that are supposed to be beautiful die right in front of him and not being able to do anything about it. He only drinks diet coke and vodka. He isn't a big jewelry fan, but he does like a good necklace. He likes his hair being played with and hugs, lots of hugs. Don't hurt him Frank, I will kick your ass." Frank was silent. Mikey cleared his throat, "Got that?" Frank nodded, "Yeah... Thanks Mikey." Mikey just grunted and hung up. He's a strange one.

~

Frank sped towards the convent store. He whispered what Mikey said to himself. "Twizzlers, cherries, pineapple, milk chocolate with caramel, no flowers."

~

"Hey Gerard." Frank said through the phone. "Hey! What's up?" Gerard asked. "Nothing much, I figured out where I want to take you. I'll pick you up, okay? It'll be a suprise. Bring your camera. I'll pick you up at 4 tomorrow." Gerard giggled. "Okay Frankie, see you then."

AN
What Frank wore wasn't crazy important so I decided to not add a picture.

Are you excited for the next chapter?

Give me tips and ideas!

COMMENT HERE!

-GROOVYLADY