~25~

"Frankie." Gerard whined, "Yeah?" Frank asked, "I need to go shopping. Wanna come with me?" Frank waanted to say no. He hates shopping. But, since it's Gerard who's asking he had to say yes. "Of course sweetheart. Let's go." Frank got off the couch and extended his hand towards Gerard. Gerard smiled and gracefully took Frank's hand and got up off the couch.

~

"I don't even know where to start Gee." Frank whispered, "I do. Just follow me." Frank obeyed and followed Gerard wherever he led him. Frank found himself holding onto an obscene amount of clothes in his arms in a brightly lit store. "Okay, just stand here and tell me what you think. Okay?" Frank nodded.

Gerard tried on jackets, shirts, sweaters, hoodies, pants, shorts, shoes and last but not least skirts. Three skirts to be exact. A white tennis skirt, a mid-thigh length plaid skirt, and a navy blue tight fit skirt.

Every time Gerard walked out wearing a skirt Frank gulped and gave Gerard a thumbs up. Gerard would giggle and skip back towards the dressing room. Frank would release a long breath and rub his forehead. Frank wasn't lieing when he said he liked the skirts on Gerard, he just didnt know if he could handle it. Gerard walking around in a skirt, it's like a religous experience. The onky difference is instead of getting baptized Frank would get a insane boner.

Gerard walked out with all of his clothes. "Alright, I'm ready." Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and led him towards the cashier.

"That'll be $78." Gerard started to grab his wallet but Frank stopped him. "I got it." Gerard rolled his eyes, "Trust me Frank, I got it." Gerard insisted. "Too bad. I'm paying." Frank handed the cashier his card before Gerard could complain.

"Thank you Frankie." Gerard whispered. "It's no problem sweetheart, don't thank me." Gerard giggled and kissed Frank's cheek.

AN

FRANK:

GERARD:

Just wanted to do a cute little chapter. Hope you enjoyed, sorry it was a tad bit boring.

If you have any tips, advice or ideas

COMMENT HERE!

-GROOVYLADY