~30~

Day 1

"There's this restaurant I've been dieing to go to. Can we go?" Pete asked. "Sure baby." Mikey agreed. "Just so you know you all should wear something nice. Frank I brought your nice clothes." Frank rolled his eyes, "Pete, you aren't my mom. You don't need to carry my shit around with you." Frank said. "I think it's sweet." Gerard cooed. "See, I'm sweet! You better be thankful I carry your shit around."

Pete handed Frank a neatly folded stack of clothes. "Here you go. You'll look nice, just wear them." Frank nodded and walked into the bathroom to get dressed in private. Frank heard wolf wistles and the sound of Gerard's muffled voice.

Frank walked out and his jaw dropped. Gerard looked gorgeous. He was wearing an all black ensemble with a white turtle neck. "Now I know why everyone was whistling. Holy shit." Frank said. "Don't get too excited Frankie." Pete joked, he was kind of serious. "I feel very underdressed now. Holy fuck." Frank tore his gaze off of Gerard and looked over at Pete and Mikey.

Mikey was wearing an off white suit with a white undershirt and a tan tie. "You're not wearing black Mikey! This is new territory." Frank said with a smile, Mikey rolled his eyes. Pete was wearing a simple blue suit jacket and matching pants with a white button up. "You all look great!" Frank complimented.

Frank kissed the back of Gerard's hand, "You look fucking gorgeous." Frank whispered. Gerard blushed. "Oh, you're just saying that. I mean, have you seen yourself. You're fucking hot!" Gerard whispered yelled. Frank chuckled, "Whatever you say sweetheart." Frank wrapped an arm around Gerard's waist and followed Pete and Mikey out the hotel room.

~

The restaurant was fairly fancy. It was fancy enough to make Frank feel out of place but not fancy enough where he would get dirty looks everytime he walked past a table.

The group sat down. Pete was across from Frank and Mikey was across from Gerard. Each couple sat next to their significant other.

"I made sure they had plenty of vegetarian items for you Frank." Pete reassured. Frank couldn't help but smile, even though Pete always teased him and made snarky jokes Frank knew that he never meant it. Frank knew Pete loved him, they've been attached by the hip for years. And what Pete said is true, Frank would most definitely be a dead man without him.

~

"I wonder who invented forks." Pete wondered out loud. Mikey chuckled, "What?" Mikey asked. "Who invented forks?" Gerard shrugged, "Some genius." Gerard said. "We'll obviously he was a genius, but that doesn't answer my question. Who invented forks?" Pete asked again. "It will forever be a mystery." Frank said.

They're food was placed in front of them. Gerard got skillet cod with lemon and capers. Frank got a smiple vegetarian pasta dish. Pete got parmesan risotto with roasted shrimp. And Mikey got smoked salmon potato cakes with herbed crème fraîche. Very fancy.

"How are we going to afford this?" Frank asked. Pete grabbed his wallet and placed 2 $100 bills on the table. "Where did you get that?" Frank asked. Pete chuckled, "I have my ways." Frank raised an eyebrow, "I swear to God if you became a stripper I don't know what I'll do. You always said you wanted to quit your job and just say fuck it and become a stripper but I didn't think you would actually do it-" Pete cut Frank off. "You fucking idiot, I'm not a stripper." Pete huffed. Gerard giggled and took a bite of his food.

"You'll tell me later, right?" Frank asked. Pete nodded and turned his attention onto his food.

AN

FRANK:

GERARD:

MIKEY:

PETE:

Hello all! I just hit 1k reads!

Thank you guys so fucking much! It means the world to me.

Do you guys like that I put what Mikey and Pete wore in this chapter? If you did or didn't, let me know!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY