~11~

The waitress put down four plates to the silent table. No one has spoken since they left the house.

"So uhm... How are you Mikey?" Frank asked as he shoved his face with French toast. "Fine." Mikey muttered.

Frank felt a hand on his thigh, he looked up at Gerard. "Slow down Frank, you're going to choke." Frank chuckled, "I'll be fine." Frank waved off Gerard's concerns.

"You guys did really good last night." Pete commented. "Thanks." Gerard said with a smile. He was picking at his eggs and glancing towards Mikey here and there. Mikey was glaring daggers at Gerard and Frank. Frank was starting to get sweaty and he was squirmming in his seat.

"How did you sleep last night?" Frank asked Pete and Mikey. Pete blushed slightly, "Great." Mikey said through his teeth. Frank gulped down half of his orange juice. Gerard chuckled, "Slow down Frankie." Frank could almost hear Mikey slightly scoff at the nickname.

~

Everyone silently walked out of the small restaurant. "I'll drive Gerard home." Mikey offered. Frank looked over at Gerard who looked a little hesitant but nodded. Frank knudged Gerard with his elbow. "I can drive you home if you want Gee." Gerard shook his head, "It's alright. I'll have to talk to him someday." Frank smiled up at the the boy. "Keep that shirt. It looks good on you." Frank winked, "T-Thanks." Gerard ran his fingers through the shorter boy's hair. "I'll see you later." Frank smiled. "Yeah, see you later Gee."

Frank and Pete watched the two boys walk to Mikey's car.

"He's dead." Pete commented, "I know." Frank sighed and walked towards his car.

AN

they were wearing the same outifits I showed last chapter.

I hope you guys liked this!

Comment what you want to happen!

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY