~35~

Day 3

"You l-love me?" Gerard asked. Frank nodded. By now they were standing still Gerard's hands were still wrapped around Frank's neck and Frank's hands were still wrapped around Gerard's hips. "I'm glad you told me first. I was starting to get nervous about how I should tell you that I love you." Gerard said.

"Do you mean it?" Frank asked. "I love you so fucking much Frankie. So much." Gerard reassured Frank. Frank smiled and gently pressed his lips against Gerard's. Frank smiled against the kiss, "I fucking love you." Frank whispered. They held each other closely and swayed back and forth.

Gerard sighed, "We should get going. The boys will wonder where we are." Frank nodded and held onto Gerard's hand. "I love you. God, I'm never going to get sick of saying that." Gerard smiled and kissed Frank's cheek, "I love you too."

~

"Hey boys!" Pete said when Gerard and Frank walked into their shared hotel room. "Hey." Gerard said with a lovely smile. Pete raised an eyebrow at Frank, "Did something happen?" Pete whispered to Frank. Of course Pete automatically knew something was up. Frank smiled, shrugged and looked down at the floor.

Gerard dragged Frank to their bed and tackled him. "I'm cold!" Gerard complained. "Well come here then." Frank said. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's hips and Gerard placed his head in Frank's neck. They held each other as close as they possibly could. "This is hands down the best Christmas I've ever had." Frank whispered.

AN
They wore the same thing in the last chapter.

Here's a little sweet chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

If you have want tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY