~17~

Gerard and Frank were cuddling on the couch watching Nightmare before Christmas. "I think Zero is my favorite character." Gerard whsipered. "The dog?" Frank asked. "Yeah, he's cute." Frank chuckled. "I'm more of an Oogie Boogie guy." "That hacky sack mother fucker? Of course you like him." Frank huffed, "What does that mean?" Gerard laughed, "Nothin'."

Gerard laid his head in Frank's lap. Frank remembered what Mikey said and started playing with his hair. "I feel like I've died and am now being held by an angle." Frank chuckled, "I'm no where near an angle." Gerard looked up at Frank. "Lucifer was an angle, too." Frank squinted his eyes, "You calling me the devil." Gerard reached up and pinched Frank's cheeks. "A very cute devil." Frank rolled his eyes, "The devil isn't cute." Gerard giggled, "He is in my books. That red skin, those pointy horns." Gerard faked a moan, "He's delicious." Frank's mouth fell open, "Don't ever do that again, oh my God." Frank continued to play with Gerard's hair and watch the movie.

~

Pete came running down the stairs, "Hey Frank!" Frank turned his head around and Pete saw there was another boy. "And Gerard." Pete muttered, "I'm going to head out real quick. Don't get in any trouble you two." Frank smiled and flipped off Pete, "Have fun asswipe." Pete laughed, "Love you too Frankie."

Pete rushed out of the house and got into his car. He was meeting Mikey at a local coffee shop. Mikey said he just wanted to hang out and get out of the house.

Pete rushed into the coffee shop Mikey told him to go to and immediatly saw the tall lanky boy sitting near the back. Mikey smiled up at him and got out of his chair. Pete rushed over and gave Mikey a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Mikes, did you order already?" Mikey nodded, "Yeah I ordered for you, I got what you always get." Pete smiled, "Thank you, I'll pay you back." Mikey shook his head, "No, no, no. No need to pay me back." Pete groaned and sat down in the chair across from Mikey.

"How's Frank?" Mikey asked. Pete smiled, Mikey normally never asked about Frank. It honestly seemed like he didn't like Frank. "He's good, why are you asking?" Mikey shrugged, "Just wondering, he said he was taking Gee on a date so I just wanted to see how he is." Pete smile even wider, "He was with Gerard when I last saw him, I think they went on the date two days ago. He seemed to be doing good. You and Frank should hang out more often, you guys would get along." Mikey shrugged, "I'll think about it."

The waitress placed their hot drinks in front of them. "What do you think the best kind of bird is?" Pete asked. Mikey chuckled, "God you're cute. I'd got to say a flamingo. I relate with them the most." Pete laughed, "You are a very cute flamingo I must say. I got to say my favorite is probably a crow." Mikey laughed and grabbed Pete's hand over the table. "You goth fucker." Mikey kissed the top of Pete's hand. "You love it." Pete fired back, "You bet I do."

They sat in a comfortable silence. "I don't actually hate Frank." Mikey whispered. Pete heard him but he wanted to make this experience even better for himself. "What was that?" Pete asked. "I don't actually hate Frank." Mikey said a little louder. "Can you... Elaborate on that?"

Mikey groaned, "He's not that bad of a guy. I guess he's funny, and he plays guitar really well, and he wears cool jackets. He isn't that bad..." Pete smiled. "I bet Frank would be so happy to hear that. "Don't tell Frank, please." Pete chuckled, "Well, since you said please I guess I won't tell him." Mikey released a sigh of relief, "Thank you."

They finished off their drinks and walked out of the cafe hand in hand. "I really needed this today." Mikey said, "I did too. We should do this kind of thing more often." Mikey hummed in agreement. Mikey walked Pete to his car. "I'll see you soon?" Pete smiled, "You bet." Mikey pulled Pete into a long sweet kiss.

AN
I'm not going to put what Frank and Gerard wore cause they were barely in this chapter.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

If you have any advice, tips and ideas COMMENT HERE!

Have a good day!

-GROOVYLADY