~24~

"Frank can you help me with this box?" Pete asked. Frank nodded and grabbed one end of a big brown box. "Jesus Christ Mikey, what did you put in this?" Mikey shrugged and grabbed another box. Frank and Pete placed the box down on their living room floor. The word 'Comics' was written on the top. "Shit man, how many comics do you think he has?" Pete shrugged, "I don't think I want to know." Pete whispered.

~

They finally finished grabbing boxes from Mikey's car and dragging them to their living room around an hour later. Frank belly flopped onto the couch and groaned against the cusion. "Gee is coming over." Mikey said to Frank. Frank's head shot up and a big smile replaced Frank's annoyed look. "Really?" Frank asked, Mikey nodded and walked upstairs.

~

There was a knock on the door and Frank ran to the door. "I got it! I got it! I got it!" Frank yelled. He swung the door open, Gerard smiled at the tattooed boy. Frank smiled back and pulled Gerard into a tight hug and he placed kisses all over Gerard's face. "Hi" kiss, "darling" kiss, "I" kiss, "missed" kiss, "you" kiss, "so" kiss, "much" kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss. Gerard giggled, "I missed you too Frankie." Frank placed one last kiss on Gerard's lips and led him up to his bedroom.

"No nasty buisness you two!" Frank yelled at Pete through his wall. "Shut the fuck up!" Pete yelled back. "How you doing Gee?" Frank asked. "Better." Gerard smiled, "I haven't seen Bert since you beat the shit out of him." Frank sigh in relief, "Good. If he ever touches you, no scratch that, if he even looks at you tell me. I will kill him if I have to. I'm Italian my family has to know at least one assasian." Frank sat on the edge of his bed and pulled Gerard on his lap, "Got that?" Gerard nodded, "I promise I'll tell you if anything happens." Frank kissed Gerard's cheek, "Movie?" Gerard eagerly nodded.

AN

FRANK:

(Without the jacket)

GERARD:

I want to get a little sappy for a moment

I want to get a little sappy for a moment. Thank you everyone so much for the support. Everytime I look at this story it goes up by 20-50 views. It's insane! Thank you all so much, love you!

I also want to apoligize for this boring chapter.

Have a glass of water, take a nap, eat a good meal, have a great day!

If you have any tips, advice or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY