~31~

Day 1

The drive back to the hotel was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence though, they felt like nothing else had to be said. Gerard was holding onto Frank's hand and looking out the window, sometimes he would smile at a family that would walk by, or at a pretty building. Frank was looking at Gerard the whole car ride. He couldn't take his eyes off of him. Why would he want to take his eyes off of him? His Gerard mother fucking Way's boyfriend. He will cherish these moments for the rest of his life.

Mikey was staring straight ahead at the road in front of him. He was in the driver's seat, one hand on the wheel and his other hand wrapped around Pete's thigh. Pete had his head resting against the head of his seat, his eyes were closed and he had a big smile on his face.

Mikey carefully parked the car, "Ready?" Mikey whispered. Pete nodded and got out of the car.

~

Day 2

Frank's eyes shot open when he heard a loud crash and nervous giggling. Frank's whole body shot up, "It's just me Frankie. Lay back down." It was just Gerard. "Are you okay sweetheart?" Frank asked. "Yeah, I'm good. I was just trying to make some coffee. But, I think I did something wrong." Frank smilled and got out of the warm bed. "Let me help you." Gerard sighed. "You don't have to it's like 6am. You can go back to sleep." Frank shook his head.

"This coffee machine is weird." Frank whispered. "Exactly. It's fucking stupid." Frank looked around. "I wonder if there's like instructions?"

"Hey idiots." Pete said from his bed. "Yeah?" Frank respomded. "See if theres a filter." Pete said. Frank poppped open the top of the coffee machine. Pete was right there was no filter. "How did you know?" Frank asked. "I watched Gee. It's too early to be making coffee." Gerard chuckled, "That's exactly why I'm making coffee." Pete groaned and turned back on his side to get some rest.

"Mikey's a hard sleeper." Gerard said. "Pete normally is too, maybe he just had a hard time sleeping." An evil smirk covered Gerard's face. "What?" Frank asked. "They're both hard sleepers." Gerard said in aa whisper. "What are you getting at?" Frank asked. "I'm trying to decide whether I should kiss the soul out of you or draw a dick on Pete's forehead." Frank smiled. "Why not both?" Gerard nodded. "I like you're thinking."

Gerard chugged the rest of his coffee carefully set it down and harshly smashed their lips together. Frank smiled against the kiss. It's crazy how they've only been dating for 2 months yet Frank doesn't remember what life was like without Gerard and his kisses and hugs.

Gerard had his back against the wall furthest from the two sleeping boys. Frank had his hands on Gerard's hips, Gerard's hands were tangled in Frank's short hair.

They were hungry for each others kissess. There isn't a moment of the day were Frank doesn't think about Gerard's lips. Frank ran his hands under Gerard's shirt and rested his hands on Gerard's slightly pinched waist. Gerard shivered at the touch. Frank slightly bit Gerard's bottom lip for entrance. Gerard made a little squeak noise and let Frank's tongue explore his mouth.

Frank broke away for air but immediatly dove into Gerard's neck. Gerard covered his mouth and moved his head to the side to give Frank more acsess. Frank easily found Gerard's sweet spot and smiled when he heard a muffled gasp come from Gerard. Frank made sure not to leave any hickeys that he can't hide with a t-shirt. But then he remembered all the times he witnessed Pete get fucked by Mikey and said fuck it. He left the biggest hickey he could right in plain sight. Frank smiled at the work he did and went back up to Gerard's lips.

Gerard pulled away and pressed his forehead against Frank's. Gerard kissed Frank's nose. "Do you know where any sharpies are?" Frank smiled at his boyfriend. "Pete brought some, I'm sure of it."

Frank handed a sharpie to Gerard. Gerard kissed Frank's cheek and went to work on drawing a massive penis on Pete's forehead. Once Gerard was finished he backed away and smiled at his masterpiece. "Like it?" Gerard whispered. "Love it." Frank said. Now they just have to wait for Mikey and Pete to wake up.

AN
What they wore in this chapter isn't super important. Picture whatever you want!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY