~22~

Frank brushed a strand of hair behind Gerard's ear. It was early in the morning, around 8:30am. Frank woke up and decided to wait for Gerard to get up by himself. He deserves some sleep.

~

At 9:36am Gerard's eyes opened. "Hi Frankie." Gerard said in a raspy voice. "Hey sweetheart, how you doing?" Gerard shrugged and snuggled closer to Frank, "Fine." Gerard answered. "Want some pancakes?" Gerard's eyes lit up, "Of course I do." Frank and Gerard got out of bed.

Frank was worried about how he's going to ask Gerard about what happened the day before. He doesn't want to invade Gerard's personal space. He can't force Gerard to give him answers.

~

Frank gently placed a plate full of pancakes in front of Gerard, "Bone apple teeth." Gerard giggled, "What?" Gerard asked. "You know, bone apple teeth." Frank kissed Gerard's forehead and grabbed his own plate of pancakes.

They ate in a comfortable silence. Frank placed his fork down on his empty plate. "You know we should talk about what happened yesterday." Gerard sighed, "I know." Frank got up to wash his plate, "You don't need to give me crazy details. I dont want to pressure you into telling me anything. You can tell me what you're ready to tell me." Gerard nodded, "My ex boyfriend is stalking me." Frank choked on his spit, "What?" Frank asked.

"My ex boyfriend, Bert, is stalking me. Two days ago I was driving home from work and I looked behind me and I saw Bert's car. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but once I pulled into my driveway and saw he parked a block away I knew it wasn't a coincidence. I rushed inside and locked all my doors and windows. I was sitting and watching a movie when I heard banging on my door, I almost opened it but then I remebered about Bert. I didn't respond and he was y-yelling at me. I-I didn't know w-what to do... I waited until h-he left and then I-I called you." Frank rushed to Gerard's side and held him in a tight embrace.

"What's Bert's last name?" Frank asked. "Why are you asking?" Gerard looked up at Frank. Frank shrugged, "Just want to know." Gerard raised an eyebrow, "Bert McCracken." Frank smirked. "Good to know."

~

"Hey Gee, I'm going to run to the store. Stay here, okay?" Gerard nodded, "Can you lock the doors... Just to be safe." Frank nodded, "Of course baby." Frank locked all the doors and windows. He kissed Gerard's cheek and walked out of the house.

~

Frank rushed into Pete's workplace. Pete worked at a Dunkin' Donuts. He's actually really good at his job.

Pete smiled at Frank, "Hey man!" Frank grinned, "Hey Pete, do you know a Bert McCracken?" Pete nodded, "Of course I do. He's in a local band and he works at Starbucks. Why?" Frank smiled, "Wanna help me beat his ass?" Pete chuckled, "Yes, I've been wanting to beat his douchey ass since the day I met him. I'm on break now, I know where he lives. Let's go."

~

Frank pulled into the driveway of Bert's house. "This it?" Frank asked, Pete nodded, "Yeah. Ready?" Frank nodded, "Born ready." The duo got out of Frank's car and knocked on Bert's door.

AN

FRANK:

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE GOOD!

If you have any tips, adive or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY