~34~

Day 3

"Merry Christmas!" Pete yelled. He jumped onto Frank and Gerard's bed. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas mother fuckers!" Frank groaned. "I'm up!" Frank sat up and rubbed his eyes. Frank looked over at Gerard who was scowling at Pete. Frank smiled and kissed his grumpy boyfriend's cheek. "Goodmorning sweetheart." Gerard's eyes softened, and his lips turned upwards. "Goodmorning baby."

~

"If I don't open presents right now I will get blue balls." Pete said. "Come on then!" Frank said. Mikey handed everyone their individual presents. Pete got a stuffed giraffe, a new can of spray paint, and a new neon pink backpack. Mikey got a new watch, a snowglobe, and an ugly Christmas sweater. Gerard got a new camera strap, new buttons for his backpack, and a new berret. Frank got the Scream movie series on DVD, a new belt, and a gift certificate for a tattoo shop in New York. "Holy shit! Who gave me this." Frank held up the tattoo certificate. Gerard shyly raised up his hand. Frank tackled him in a hug, "Thank you!" Frank kissed all over Gerard's face.

"Thank you guys." Pete said, "Group hug?" Pete asked. Frank chuckled. "Of course." Frank responded. Gerard, Pete, and Frank all got in a group hug. Mikey was hesitant but he eventually joined in. "I got to say that is one of the best hugs I've ever received." Pete said.

~

"Want to go on a walk?" Frank asked Gerard. "Sure, where to?" Frank smiled, "It's a suprise, I know you love them." Frank said with a small laugh. "We'll be back." Frank said to Pete and Mikey. Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and led him out the hotel.

Frank led Gerard to the gazebo Pete pointed out the day before. Gerard smiled and ran up the small amount of stairs and stood in the centre of the gazebo. "It's prettier up close." Gerard commented. Frank held out his hand. "Let's dance." Frank said. Gerard giggled and gracefully took Frank's hand in his own.

They swayed back and forth, "Sorry there's no music. Just imagine there is." Gerard giggled, "I don't mind." Frank took in everything around him. Gerard's scent, the weight of Gerard up against his body, the brightness of Gerard's hair, the warmth of their bodies pressed up against each other, the cool breeze that tickled Frank's cheeks, Gerard's beautiful eyes, his cute button nose, Frank loved everything about Gerard. Love. Frank almost stopped dead in his tracks once he realised what he really felt. Love. He loved Gerard.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Gerard asked. "You." Frank said without thinking. Gerard giggled and pressed his body closer to Frank's.

"Gee?" Frank asked. "Yeah?" Frank sighed. "I... I love you."

AN
FRANK:

GERARD:

Leaving you on a cliffhanger!!!!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY