~21~

Frank frantically knocked on Gerard's door. The door creaked open and Gerard practically flew into Frank's arms. "Let's go sweetheart. Come on." Frank led Gerard to his car.

Gerard slid into the passenger seat and Frank quickly drove out of Gerard's driveway. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" Frank quietly asked. Gerard stayed silent for a moment, "Not yet." Frank nodded and held onto Gerard's hand, "It'll be okay. Thank you for calling me." Gerard shrugged and looked down at his lap.

~

Frank led Gerard to his room. "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch if you want." Gerard shook his head, "No, please stay with me." Frank smiled and laid down next to Gerard.

Gerard snuggled close to Frank, "I'm tired Frankie." Gerard whispered. Frank laced his fingers through Gerard's hair and kissed the top of his head, "I know, just go to sleep. Relax sweetheart."

Frank shut his eyes and listened to Gerard's breathing. Frank felt so relaxed yet so worried. He still didn't know what was going on with Gerard. Even though Frank wants to know he will never force Gerard into telling him information he's not ready to say.

Frank slid his eyes open and looked at Gerard. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. Frank smiled at the boy.

"Sleep good Gee... I hope you feel better soon." Frank whispered. He knew Gerard couldn't hear but he felt like he should say it.

Frank closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

AN

What they wore isn't that important in this chapter.

I hope you liked this chapter!

If you have any tips, advice or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY