~7~

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third, I swear to fucking God!" Frank yelled at him after he saw Mikey and Pete making out again. "Frank! It's not that big of a deal." Frank covered his eyes with the palms of his hands. "Just lock the door or something! Put a sock on the handle anything! I swear to God if I see you guys fucking one more time I will kick you out. I will disown you." Mikey stood at the door awkwardly. "Sorry Frank." Mikey muttered. "It's not your fault. Well... Maybe a little, but I don't want to yell at you. I need a fucking drink." Frank grabbed his keys and walked out the house.

~

Frank pulls up to the familiar bright lively building. He barely even realised he was driving there until he was opening the door. Frank walked towards the pink sparkly seats. "Cranberry vodka." Frank heard a voice next to him say. Frank looked up, "The fuck?" Frank whispered, it was Gerard.

"How you doing?" Gerard asked as he sat down on the barstool next to him. "Just peachy." He said in a sarcastic voice. "Bad day?" Frank shrugged but smiled up at the red head, "Better now."

Frank nearly gasped when he realised what Gerard was wearing. A skirt. He looked perfect. He was practically glowing. He heard Gerard laugh, "Eyes up here horny boy." Frank blushed and looked into Gerard's eyes. Frank winked at the boy and took the drink from the bartender's hand.

"What happened today?" Frank groaned, "Saw Pete getting fucked again." "Again?" Frank sighed, "Again. I swear to fucking God I will murder that boy." Gerard laughed, "He should just put a sock on the doorknob." Gerard commemted. Frank threw his hands up in the air, "That's what I said!" Gerard shook his head and giggled, "Dance your problems away with me?" Gerard offered, "Of course."

~

Frank walked Gerard to his car after 3 hours of dancing and drinking. "Thanks for tonight Frank." Frank shrugged, "It's no big deal." Gerard leaned against his car and Frank stood in front of him. "We should do this more often." Frank nodded, "Yeah, I'd like that." Frank said with a grin.

Gerard leaned foward slightly and kissed Frank's cheek. "See you soon shortie." Gerard opened his door and got in his car. Frank stood in the same spot as Gerard drove away. Frank gently placed his fingertips against his cheek and smiled.

~

Frank practically skipped into his house. Pete was sitting in the living room and raised an eyebrow at Frank. "Did someone drug you?" Frank frowned, "Why'd you say that?" Pete pointed at Frank, "You aren't normally like that. You're smiling! What happened?" Frank rolled his eyes, "I just had a good day, okay?" Pete squinted his eyes, "Hmm... Okay. Go to bed you're freaking me out."

AN

FRANK:

GERARD:

GERARD:

-GROOVYLADY

-GROOVYLADY