~4~

Once Frank noticed Gerard, Gerard was already looking at him. Frank smiled and looked back down at his drink.

"Hey." Frank heard someone say, "Yo." Frank assumed it was Pete but once he looked up he saw it was Gerard. "Diet Coke and vodka?" Frank asked, "How'd you know." Frank didn't respond he just winked and grabbed a Diet Coke for Gerard.

"Thanks." Gerard said as Frank placed his Diet Coke and vodka on the counter.

"What brings a pretty boy like you here?" Gerard giggled, "It's my brother's party." Frank raised an eyebrow, "Mikey?" Frank asked, "Yeah. How'd you know? Are you phsychic?" Frank laughed, "No, just know people."

"Hi Frankie." Pete slurred in Frank's ear. "Pete, go sit down." Pete groaned but walked over to a bean bag chair and fell into it.

Gerard looked down and played with the sleeves of his sweater. "Is that your boyfriend?" Frank laughed, "God no. I would rather drop dead than date that rat." Gerard giggled.

"Gee!" Frank heard someone yell. Gerard looked around and his eyes went wide. "T-Thanks for the drink Frank. I got to go. See you sometime." Frank nodded and took a long sip of his drink.

~

Frank didn't see Gerard for the rest of the night. Frank had to drag Pete out of the house once everyone left.

~

Frank laid down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, Led Zepplin softly palyed on his record player. He had a lot to think about.

AN

GERARD:

-GROOVYLADY

-GROOVYLADY