~23~

"Hello?" A deep voice asked. He had long, brown, greasy hair. He was fairly skinny and was wearing grey boxers and a black sweater. "Are you Bert?" Frank asked. The long haired boy nodded.

Frank smirked, "Nice." Frank raised up his hand and punched him squre in the jaw. "Fucking dick." Frank whispered. Pete shoved him further into his house and pushed him onto the ground. Pete kicked right into his stomach. Bert was laying on his back with his hands on his stomach. Frank straddled him and punched his cheeks 5 times on each side. Frank swears he saw red. All he could think about how this greasy mother fucker upset Gerard. Frank placed one last punch against Bert's jaw and spit on his face. "Fuck you." Frank growled.

Frank got off of Bert and stomped on his dick. Pete high fived Frank and they walked out of Bert's messy house and slammed the door behind them.

The drive back to Pete's work was full of laughter and teasing about how shitty Bert's hair was. Frank dropped Pete off at work and drove back home.

~

"Frank? Is that you?" Gerard asked, "Yeah, it's just me baby!" Gerard gasped, "What happened to your hands?" Frank looked down at his hands for the first time since he left Bert's house. They looked like shit. "Woah, that's nasty." Frank tore his gaze off his bloody, bruised hands.

"What did you do Frank?" Gerard crossed his arms. "Just payed someone a visit." Frank smirked at the memory of beating the shit out of Bert. "Who?" Frank chuckled, "Mr. Bert McCracken." Gerard's eyes went wide. "Why did you do that?" Gerard asked. "He deserved it. He had it coming. He can't get away with something like that." Gerard shook his head, "God, what am I going to do with you."

"You shouldn't have done that." Frank frowned, "Why?" Frank asked. "You put yourself in danger now. He could find you and hurt you Frankie." Frank shook his head, "Trust me that'll be the last thing he does." Gerard was obviously getting frustrated. "How do you know that though! He could do anything! He's spontaneous, he could pull anything and hurt you! God Frank, why did you do that!" Frank sighed, "Why would I let someone hurt you in that way without them getting payback. I couldn't just ignore it Gee. He can't go around pulling that shit." Gerard looked right into Frank's eyes.

"Kiss me." Gerard whispered. Frank's eyes went wide, "What?" Frank asked. "You fucking heard me. Kiss me." Frank gulped, "What do you mean?" Gerard laughed, "Fucking kiss me."

Gerard pulled Frank in by his neck and smashed their lips together.

It was one of the most cliche things Frank has ever experienced. Frank felt fireworks, sparks, electricity, everything. Frank smiled against the kiss.

They pulled away and pressed their foreheads together, "I'm not actually mad at you. Thank you Frankie, you're my hero." Gerard giggled. "Thank you for that kiss, wowza." Frank laughed and pressed another small kiss against Gerard's lips.

AN

How did you guys feel about this chapter?

If you have any tips, advice or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY