~32~

Day 2

"Why are you guys laughing at me?" Pete asked. "No reason." Frank said under his breath. "Yeah, no reason at all." Mikey said. Pete shrugged and went to the bathroom. "Frank! I'm going to cut off your dick!" Frank burst out laughing and hid behind the curtain that hung in front of the window.

"Frank, get out from behind the curtain." Pete demanded. Frank slowly walked out from behind the curtain. Pete threw a toilet paper roll at his face. Thankfully, Frank's used to Pete throwing shit at him so he ducked quickly.

"Help me clean this off." Pete said. Frank nodded and walked into the bathroom with Pete. He could hear Gerard and Mikey laughing in the other room.

"I actually am glad we got a chance alone." Frank started. "I wanted to ask where you got that money to pay for our dinner." Pete sighed and rubbed a wet washcloth on his face. "I started dealing again." Frank groaned. "You can't start that shit up again. What if Mikey finds out? You can't get as low as you got when you started dealing last time." Frank whispered. Pete closed his eyes, "I know, I know. I just... I wanted us to have fun and so I just dealt a little. It was only weed. Nothing to intense." Pete said. "It's intense enough to get you arrested. Just, don't do it when we get back home. Okay?" Frank asked. "Okay." Pete responded. Frank chuckled. "The dick isn't really coming off, by the way." Frank pointed out. Pete groaned and pointed at the door, "Just get out you idiot." Frank chuckled and patted Pete's shoulder.

Gerard quickly kissed Frank when he walked out the bathroom. "What was that for?" Frank asked. "Just felt like it." Gerard said with a smile. Frank smiled and kissed his forehead. Frank caught a glimpse of Mikey. He looked disgusted by the fact the he witnessed his brother kiss someone, but there was another emotion Frank couldn't quite understand. He looked proud. Frank smiled and bellyflopped onto Pete and Mikey's bed.

"Really?" Mikey asked. "You don't want Frank snuggles?" Frank asked in a teasing tone. "No, I really don't." "Oh, I think you do." Gerard insisted. Frank wiggled closer, "You will love it." Frank cooed, "No, I really won't." Frank wrapped around Mikey's leg like a monkey. "If this is what you call snuggling I feel bad for Gee." Mikey muttered. "I am wounded! Mikey doesn't like my snuggles! I can't go on!" Frank said in a dramatic tone.

Frank stood on Mikey's bed and jumped onto his own bed. "Don't break the bed." Gerard said. "I know a better way to break the bed." Frank said with a wink. Mikey groaned. "I'm going to go help Pete." Mikey got up and walked into the bathroom.

AN
Kind of a filler. Imagine whatever you want for what they wore.

If you have want tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY