~40~

"Hey Frank?" Pete said after he walked into Frank's room, Frank looked up from his book. "What do you want? Is something wrong? You aren't yelling ay me? What happened?" Frank asked. "Nothing happened. So... You know how there's a big holiday happening soon." Frank raised an eyebrow. "Are you talking about New Years Eve? If you want to have a party you can just have one. You don't have to ask me. Maybe talk to Gee beforehand so he doesn't freak out. He's coming home from work in a hour or so." Frank turned his attention back to the book in his hands. "Yes! Thank you! Love you bitch!" Pete shouted and ran up the stairs.

~

"Hey Pete, how many people are coming?" Gerard asked. "Around fifty maybe sixty." Frank's eyes went wide. "Pete you dumbass, have you seen where we live? The four of us can barely function in this house." Pete shrugged, "I said around. Maybe no one will come."

Pete was wrong. Very wrong. Instead of fifty or sixty people, there were around seventy.

Frank and Gerard stood as close as they could together. They were hoping to get some peace and quiet in the kitchen. Instead, they were stood in a packed kitchen, the air felt sticky, Frank was sweating in his jacket but he couldn't get the jacket off. "Do you want me to get you a drink?" Frank asked Gerard. "That would be great. Thank you Frankie." Gerard kissed Frank's jaw lightly. Frank squeezed his way through the kitchen and grabbed a diet coke and vodka for Gerard.

"Frankie?" Gerard said. "Yeah sweetheart?" Gerard sighed. "Is it okay if I go up to our room? You don't have to come but I need to get out of here." Frank quickly nodded and led Gerard up to their room.

"Thank you. You don't have to stay with me." Gerard said. "Of course I'll stay with you. I would never leave you all alone on New Years."

Frank walked over to his cassette player. Frank found the cassette he was looking for. 'Lovely Tunes'. Frank pressed play.

Frank turned to look at Gerard and held out his hand, "Let's dance." Gerard giggled and gracefully took Frank's calloused hand. "What a gentleman." Gerard said with a smile.

Frank pulled Gerard close to his body. Frank stared into Gerard's eyes. Gerard's beautiful eyes. They changed color everyday. Sometimes they were a deep emerald green, or a dark blue, or a mixture between the two, that was Frank's favorite. Gerard's thin pink lips had a permanent smile. "I want to spemd the rest of my life like this." Gerard whispered. "We can." Frank responded. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Frankie." Gerard said. Frank smiled, "You don't have to tell me twice."

AN
FRANK:

GERARD:

PLEASE READ THIS

This is the end. I decided to end this here because I feel like I can't add anything else to this story.

This book has recieved so much support, way more than I expected. I want to thank you all. Thank you for reading this. Thank you for commenting on my story. Thank you for giving me tips, advice, and ideas. Thank you for everything.

I might write another Frerard book soon... Who knows :)

If you have any book ideas that you want written, please comment here. I will write out any of your ideas! :)

I will say this one more time THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

thank you.

-GROOVYLADY