Chapter 1 Snatched

A/N: this story will be told in Harry's pov until stated otherwise! Enjoy the 1st chapter!

____________________________________

I was walking down the dark street, heading home after a late night from studying at a friend's house for a project. It was currently close to eight o'clock at night and the moon was my only light that illuminated my path.

To be honest, I used to be scared of walking home alone at night. For this because my house was so close to a practical forest and because my mum and sister stopped caring if I made it home or not. But now it was calming. Helped me clear my thoughts and relief stress. Stress of school and girls literally throwing themselves at me. Stress of me being popular and keeping up the facade of being straight. If only they knew.

My thoughts continued to turn dark as flash backs to the day of when I came out to my mum and sister bounced in my mind. I always kinda knew that I was gay because I always found myself checking guys out than girls. I was 13 when I fully realized and accepted it. That same day I told my mum and sister. Big mistake.

I thought they would support me and love me for who I am but turns out I was wrong. They've neglected me ever since and made me feel unloved and lonely and just complete utter shit. They didn't even care when I started to get bullied at school.

It was bad. I let them win when I turned to my only friends my razor and the voice in my head. I needed relief, it gave it to me. It got so bad, both mentally and physically for me, that the principal called my mum and told her to transfer me away.

So we did. We moved to Doncaster when I 14. Its been 4 years since and I haven't let my secret out in fear of being bullied again. I was thankful that I'm in my last year of highschool so I could move away and find a better life than this.

I'm reminded more about the flashbacks, the harsh words, and the beatings when I thumbed the faint scars on my arm. I haven't cut in over two weeks but I felt the urges. But I fought and I'm going to keep fighting. I'm tired of them winning. I won't let the stress and neglection from my mum and sister, who's in Uni now, get to me when I'm a few months away from freedom. But its hard when the voice is constantly reminding me of how worthless I am.

I neared the street my house was on and quicken my pace a bit. I could start to make out the edge of the woods next to my house when I felt the sense of being watched. I slowed down a bit before coming to a stop and looked around.

The moon was brighter tonight and lightened the street up a bit. My eyes already adjusted to the darkness and I couldn't make out anybody near me. No one was out tonight. But the feeling in my gut didn't go away.

My feet picked up again and I was speed walking to my house. I neared the door and looked behind me. I scanned my surroundings and I released a breath as I saw nothing and no one.

I'm just being paranoid. I thought. I knew my mum would probably be in her room right now so I walked into the quiet and calm house, sneakily, not wanting her to know that I'm home.

She would yell at me anyway for bothering her with my existence.

I took in the familiar space and smell of the house before making my way past the kitchen and the living room to the hallway where the stairs were.

I climbed them as quietly as I could manage and saw that my assumption was right when I saw a faint light under my mum's bedroom door. Her bedroom was on the opposite side of mine, so I dashed lightly on feet to my bedroom and gently closed the door.

I released a deep breath and dropped my bag next to my desk by the window. I decided very quickly that I wasn't tired. I went over to my window and shuffled the curtains open. I stared out into the night as the view of trees from the woods loomed over my window. It was a very beautiful night.