Chapter 5 Out

I walked out of my room for the first time with a purpose and not just to go to the bathroom. Though I wish I could take a shower. Maybe I'll do that first.

As I opened my door, I heard everyone downstairs. It sounded like two of them were playing a game and another was cooking something for breakfast as the smell of bacon wafted upstairs. I closed the door behind me and walked down the hallway to the stairs as more shouts and curses sounded from the living room.

Liam was in the kitchen making bacon, eggs and pancakes; the noise in the living room was coming from a loud Irish and a midnight haired lad as they played a game on an Xbox. Louis sat in the loveseat, watching them amused at their fighting and cursing.

I turned towards Liam so I wouldn't disturb them. He was putting the eggs and bacon on the plates when he looked up. His eyebrows raised as they saw me in surprise.

"Morning," he said giving me a small smile.

"Hi," I said quietly and his smile widened when I said that. "Could I have some clothes for a shower?" I was waiting for a no or something but almost sighed in relief as he nodded.

"Um yeah. My clothes will be too big on you. Maybe you could borrow some of Louis's. I could go ask him if you want?" I nodded at him grateful that I didn't have to. He smiled again and went over to the others lads.

I crept back to the edge of the stairs to wait as he talked to them. I saw that they all looked at me in surprise before looking back to Liam as he talked. Louis nodded at what he said and stood up. Louis and Liam walked back over towards the kitchen and the stairs while Niall and Zayn continued their loud game.

Liam continued breakfast while Louis walked straight to where I was standing at the edge of the stairs.

"Follow me. I'm sure I'll have something you could borrow," he smiled slightly and moved up the stairs past me. I followed right behind him until he stopped in front of a room that was next to the bathroom next to mine. I felt oddly comforted knowing that his room was near mine.

He pushed the door open and walk in heading straight to his wardrobe. I stood by the door and took the time to look around.

His room was painted similar to mine with the same type of bedsheets and blankets on his bed. He had more of a desk than a small table next to the bed. On the desk was a couple books and journals with pens and paper. He had a bigger window than mine that was also next to the bed, which was pushed to the wall. The window sat in front of the desk looking out to the woods. He had clothes everywhere and a football in the corner away from the mess. He also had a few posters on the wall about football as well.
(A/N: in England soccer is called football! So I'm talking about soccer!)

A cough broke my observation and my eyes turn to Louis holding out a pair of clothes.

"Here. I found the clothes that fit the smallest on me but I hope they fit you," I took the clothes from his and moved out the room. He followed and closed the door and then lead me into the bathroom.

"The towels are under the sink. You can use anybody's wash, nobody would care anyways," he smiled at me by the doorway as I place the new clothes on the counter next to the sink. "There's also a clean toothbrush under the sink as well you can use." My heart ached a bit at the kindness and hospitality. No one has been this nice.

Thats because someone like you doesn't deserve kindness. They all pity you.

I flinched lightly at the voice that has absent since Louis came into my room yesterday. Louis noticed the flinch and furrowed hus eyebrows. I sniffed lightly and turned to him fully.