Epilogue pt.2

A/N: here we go! Last chapter! Hope you enjoy the ending! Thank you so much for reading! Please comment and vote! :) enjoy!

____________________________________

"Explain everything. Why you left me, why you didn't accept me, why you're here. Everything," I locked my hands in front of me on my desk as I waited for her to start. She took a deep, shakey breathe before she opened her mouth to talk.

"I did always accept you, Harry. I didn't care who you love just as long as you found love. When mum and dad found out, they weren't accepting. They asked me if I did and I didn't say I did because the look in dad's face said I shouldn't. So I just told them I didn't and that I didn't know you were gay. So I pretended that I didn't. And I'm so sorry, Harry. I regret it I do. So much," tears started to pour out of her eyes once more. "When I left for Uni, I wanted to take you with me but I had nothing. No where to stay, anything. I didn't want to bring you into that. But soon I met my mate - which I know you're familiar with what that is now. His name was James. He helped me by getting me off the streets and out of friends homes. I got a job, got my degree and everything. Then I knew I would go back for you. So I visited.

"I met with mum and asked her about you but she told me you ran away. I didn't have your number or anything and I was so upset that I wouldn't get to find you and I blamed myself for not taking you with me but I didn't want you to live on the streets. When I left mum, I regretted not telling you before I left that I did accept you. How I got here to America was I heard about a pack that has been growing about 8 years back.

"Me and James we planned to make a trip there so we saved up but before we could, about 5 years back James got killed by a rogue vampire and my wolf spiraled out of control. But I still planned the trip and I planned it with other wolves too. We heard rumors about your pack and how you have tamers. We heard that there were two alphas and that one of them was a hybrid tamer. I didn't know it was you until you tamed my wolf.

"The other wolfling that was with me was one of my friends who wanted to join your pack. I didn't stop until we got here and after I got my wolf tamed, I was going to search for you. But it took awhile even get here, especially with my wolf not under control but here we are," she finished with a big watery breath.

After her speech, I felt sympathy towards her and my anger faded away. I wanted to forgive her and I have partially but I need to get know her more. Spend time that I lost with her. I took a deep breath, contemplating on how I should respond. Hope glinted in her eyes but you had to look for it.

"I shouldn't forgive you," she sniffed and hung her head low. "You hurt me alot. More than you could imagine. If it weren't for my mate and my bestfriends I wouldn't be alive today." Her head snapped up at that. I stood from my desk and walked around to sit in the chair next to her. I lifted up my sleeves to reveal the faint scars that were still there despite the years. She gasped as she saw them and her tears fell harder.

"This is what the abuse, rejection, neglecting and more has done to me. I was saved. You didn't help in the slightest. You could've told me or you could've taken me with you," I rolled my sleeves up covering the scars before tilting her head to meet my eyes. "But I understand. I may forgive you in the future and I have a little bit already. But you still need to gain my trust and maybe we could be siblings again."

"How can I do that?" She said quietly with hope lingering. I stood up.

"Join my pack. Meet my friends and my mate. I'll even let you meet my children but you have to swear an oath just like everyone who joins and you will get to see my children when I say so," she nodded eagerly. "You could also bring your friends. I'll tame your wolves as apart of the oath in front of the majority of the pack that is here." I held out my hand for her to take. She did and I helped her up from the chair.