Chapter 24 I Can Hear You

I don't know how I've been here. Don't know how long I've been awake or how many hours have passed. It felt like its been five hours but who knows? Five minutes could've actually passed.

All I wanted was to feel and hear Lou. Let him tell me that they have found me or something. I feel so uncomfortable, weak and hungry. I was still in my Hybrid form or something as I could feel my claws as I moved my fingers to keep my blood circulating.

I felt numb and cold. I just wanted to be in Louis's arms again. I've missed him so much. From his soft hair that smelled like strawberries that tickled my nose a bit when I nuzzled my face into it to his blue eyes that swirled and glowed. His bright smile with his blinding teeth and the crinkles by his eyes when he did smile so genuinely.  His sassy and bubbly personality that gets going whenever he's annoyed or is ready for an adventure.

This time away from him has made feel even more like shit. I missed him like crazy. This time without him as made realize wholeheartedly that I loved him with every inch of my being and when I see him I'm going to tell him.

Despite being weak and almost half dead, I smiled with the thought of Louis on my mind. My mate. I slip into a slumber with the small smile on my face as one tear falls and hoped that I would see him again.

<>

The door to my cell clicked meaning the door was unlocked. I didn't raise my head or make a move. I've been up for a bit or awhile now, not really sure how long, with no disturbances. I thought for maybe a glimmer a hope that Kroan might've forgotten about me but that glimmer was squash with the cell down creaked opened as footsteps echoed on the concrete.

"Are you awake, pet?" This voice was different. It wasn't Kroan. I held in my sigh of relief and didn't make a move, just waiting if this mysterious vampire would leave me alone. Or maybe feed me.

There was the harsh pressure from a punch to my gut. I doubled over as best as I could with the chains on my arms with a small groan trying to keep it in. The Vampire laughed coldly with anusment, clearly having fun with giving me pain. The vampire gripped my face with a talon hand and tilted it up forcefully. I met the black eyes of a ginger haired vampire.

"Kroan wants you to eat. Though not to much, gotta keep you weak," the ginger chuckled. He held up a bag with his free hand. The bag was transparent and it was filled half-way with a dark substance. With the dimmed lighting I couldn't tell the color but I assumed it was blood.

The vampire let go of my chin and I let my head hang, too weak to even hold it up. I heard the vampire open the bag with a rustle and this most delicious scent filled my nose.

My hunger grew and a mysterious strength rushed through my bones.

My head snapped up to the ginger vampire and he jumped back as I tried and failed to lunged for the sweet, sweet scent coming from the bag. I growled at him again as I yanked against the chains. He only chuckled and waved the bag in my face teasingly.

"Somebody's hungry," the vampire snickered. I snarled harshly, my anger flaring.

"You fucker! Just give me the damn bag!!" I yelled at the vampire, once again yanking on my chains in attempted to break free just so I could rip the bag from his hands and chug it.

"Alright, alright. Bloody hell," the vampire rolled his eyes and cautiously made his way over to me with the bag. When he was close enough he held it out to me. I didn't hesitate to rip it out of his hands and bring it up my mouth.