Chapter 22 Where Am I?

I was woken up abruptly by a harsh slap to my face. I groaned from the pain and in sleep. I moved to stretch but my arms didn't move. They were chained.

Then I remembered. I got kidnapped and something tells me this time was bad. My head was a bit fuzzy but I tried to shake it away as I remembered being cornered. I mind linked Louis before everything went black from when they placed a cloth over my nose and mouth, forcing me to breath the retched smell.

I snapped up, wide awake now as I remembered what Louis told me about the vampires here and the mysterious person who followed me into the bathroom at the mall. Then I remembered Lou. He must be worried as hell. He'll blame himself now because I've been taken.

In front of me, in a room I took in quickly that looked like a cell, was a man with black and grey hair with black eyes and two fangs poking out through his lips.

A vampire.

I didn't say anything as I watched him with wide eyes as I tried to keep my face from showing any emotion.

"Good to see you're awake," the vampire said in a mocking high pitched voice. I wanted to scowl at him but kept neutral.

"Well I should introduce myself," he chirped in a fake happy voice. "I'm Kroan and I'm the leader of this coven. And you are?"

I didn't say anything, just stared at him. His fake bright personality wiped away with anger and unamusement. He slapped me hard across my face, his talons catching the skin a bit, making my cheek sting even more as blood started to form and drip.

"Name," he ordered in a cold voice.

"Fuck you," I spat. He surged forward and punched me in the gut harshly. I doubled over as best as the chains allow with the impacted and groaned from the pain.

"Name please," his voice was back to that overly cheerful high pitched voice as he put on a fake smile.

"Harry," I wheezed out.

"Well, Harry, it seems to me that you are a tamer," he hummed. "Hanging out with those beasts who've broken my coven rules without punishment. My followers found you as soon as you stepped foot onto my territory. Glad you got away from them. I had to be quick to get you. Though, I've sensed you before but you're much stronger now."

Confusion filled me. Hes sensed me before? But then I remembered the night I was walking home alone before I went to the meadow where I met Louis's wolf. When I felt like I was being watched. I thought that was Lou but now that didn't make sense if he didn't have control.

He lifted my head with a talon finger, making me meet his evil eyes that sparkled with a devious plan.

"A prized possession you are. A tamer whose wolf blood is so strong I could smell you miles away. I haven't had a tamer to play with in a long time. You will do just perfectly," he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I croaked out.

"Your companions have killed some of my own," he waved it off. "Anyway thats not important. Your strength as a tamer is, however." He stalked around me in a circle, eyeing me like I was a precious stone to be protected.

"With how strong your werewolf blood is in you and your scent, I imagine that you could tame a wolf just by looking into their eyes, with practice of course. And if you were turned," He stopped in front of me, scrutinizing me again as he fell quiet. I didn't like his eyes on me.

With his silence, I tried to focus on Louis and our bond. I lept an eye on him as I focused but I could barely feel him and it worried me. He notices this.

"Trying to reach your mate?" He chuckled. "It won't work." Dread and fear tickled my stomach as his words made me wonder what he did to me. What drug he gave me to fall unconscious, what drug he gave me to feel weak.

Suddenly, a door slammed opened. Someone appeared in front of my cell door and stepped inside. It was another vampire who had blonde hair and the same black eyes. He glared at Kroan who stayed in his place as he continued to stare at me.

"Kroan!" The blonde vampire barked. Kroan rolled his eyes and turned to face the blonde who glared at him.

"What?" Kroan asked back with a bored toned. The blonde vampire, huffed and crossed his arms.

"You know what Kroan. You broke the rules by taking the tamer," the vampire responded. Kroan just shrugged.

"You and I both know that those rules have been broken many times before and barely even exist now ever since the alphas have been massacred," Kroan sighed. "Besides this one is a strong one."

He turned back to me, bringing his talon hand to caress my cheek. I moved away from his hand, hating his disgusting touch. He dropped his hand with a scowl.

"Still. You know the wolf he was with. Louis Tomlinson. This will be like an act of war for him," he snarled. I peaked at the new information. Louis Tomlinson. That must be his last name.

"So what if it is? Whats he going to do? He lost his precious tamer and there are no wolves around our territory," Kroan threw his arms up in irritation.

"It was still a mistake taking the human in broad daylight," the blonde pointed out. Kroan growled and glared at the brave vampire.

"It doesn't matter if it was a mistake or not. It was my decision, my order. Do remember that I am the leader of this coven and will not hesitate to kill you. Know your place," He growled sharply and the blonde flinched, his touch facade disappearing. He bowed his head.

"Now do you have anything else you would like to share?" Kroan asked with an challenging voice. The vampire shook his head as he bravely met Kroans eyes.

"Good. Now leave my sight so I can get back to my business," the blonde vampire bowed his head again before turning on his heel and leaving with the door's noise as it closed echoing through the halls.

Kroan turned back to me with a huff.

"Some younglings just don't understand," he shook his head with a click of his tongue. "It doesn't matter if your wolf declares war on me, he won't win anyways."

I stayed silent, knowing that he would be wrong. Louis would come for me and he would win. I know he's stronger than the old vampire before me.

"Anyways where were we?" He hummed, twisting his face in one of face cheerfulness. "Ah yes. I was about to make you into my pet. My weapon."

He hummed again as he twirled and chuckled at the thought. The pit of my stomach filled with terror behind the meaning of his words.

"What?" I breathed out. I didn't want to his weapon or pet. Not at all and the thought almost made me sick. He stopped his humming and twirling as he looked at me with an evil smile.

"You'll know soon enough," as soon as those words leave his mouth, he appeared in front of me. I flinched back in attempt to get away but he grabbed my shoulder and forced my head up.

I couldn't comprehend what was happening before I felt his fangs pierce my skin and a burning sensation filled my body. It felt like I was being burned alive. I screamed out in pain as what felt like lava filled my veins.

The pain became to much for my body to handle as my vision went black.

____________________________________

A/N: what do you guys think happened? Please comment and vote! :)