Chapter 6 Explanations

"You guys turn into wolves at night, don't you?"

The shouted and cheering stopped immediately and I wasn't surprised if they heard me. If I was right, they have heightened senses.

I felt their eyes on me but I kept mine on the TV, showing no emotion what so ever.

"Um...what?" Niall asked nervously.

"You're werewolves," I stated bluntly. Silence followed then and I knew for sure I was right.

"How do you know?" Liam asked. I didn't answer for a minute before looking straight at Louis, meeting his eyes. The wolf, his wolf, flashed in my mind.

"Your eyes." I stared into Louis's eyes for another a minute before I forced myself to look away back to the TV screen. I wanted to stare into them forever but then again he would never care about me. I accepted the fact that I might have a crush on one of my captors. Doesn't mean I'll act on it.

To be honest, they're not even captors anymore to me. Maybe they could be friends.

They would never be friends with someone as worthless like you.

I squeezed my eyes shut from the voice, forcing the fast coming tears away before opening them again.

We all just sat there for another minute before I continued.

"Is that why you lock my door at night?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah. It is," Louis answered.

"Why?" Silence followed again and I knew they were hesitating to answer.

"Because we can't control our wolves. They would attack anything that threatens them. If you were out there...we wouldn't be able to control ourselves. That's why we live in the woods. So we're isolated," Liam answered finally. I looked at each of them. They all looked at me like I was going to run away.

"Why would you care?" I asked. All of their eyes filled with confusion and before they could answer that I continued. "Whats it like? Being one? Surely it would be like being trapped in your own mind looking your own eyes but can't control your own body." They didn't disagree and all nodded in unison. I hummed in the response.

"Can we ask questions of our own?" Niall murmured carefully. I didn't answer at first and looked away pondering it for a moment. I chew my lip in thought and as if second nature, I moved my wrist away from their sights and thumbed over the scars.

They don't want to get to know you. Who cares for you? No one.

I blocked out the voice as best as I could as I think. If I wanted to be their friends I would have to try. If they truly cared they would try to and they have. I will not let my walls down until I have trust and that would come along way.

"Yeah," I looked up at them and their eyebrows rose, "You can."

"Wow. Wasn't expecting that type of answer," Niall grinned. I chuckled lightly and got myself ready for their questions.

"First, whats your name?" Louis asked. "You know ours." I nodded my head at the question. I knew they didn't know because I chose to not give it but if I was going to stay here willingly might as well tell them.

"Harry. M'name is Harry," I said. They all nodded and gave me each a friendly smile which I returned timidly. Before they could ask me any more questions, one popped in my mind.

"Why did you attack me while I was at the meadow, Louis? I knew you were probably the one who took me here. I recognizedyour wolf," I asked in a serious voice, my face being stripped of the small smile going blank again.