Chapter 21 Snatched Again

"Lets go," I started to walk towards the opposite way of my house. The mall was surprisingly not that far from this neighborhood and it wouldn't take long to get there.

"Wait, mate, what did you do?" Zayn laughed. "We saw you disappear into a house. Did you steal that?" I took a deep breath before looking straight foward. Even though I didn't feel anything for that house, except hatred, it really pained me to step foot in there although it was all in the spur of the moment.

"That was my old house. My mum wasn't home so I stole her money that she stashes," I said finally, looking towards the lads. "Part of it was mine anyway. But I'm good. She'll be pissed but who cares?" I grinned at the thought. She'll be more than pissed. She loved that money more than me.

"Anyway. Let's not think about it. We're going to have fun with this," I smirked and the lads smirked back at me.

We continued our walk, the lads just following me to wherever I'm taking them. I thought the mall would be the best place to go with all the stores, people, food and everything. With the money I have now, we could buy some souvenirs.

As we walked and joked, just chatting or making small talk, I got the feeling that I was being watched. It was like that same feeling I felt the night when I was taken by Louis. I shrugged the feeling away, not really thinking about it as I continued to talk with Louis about football. I know much he loves the sport just by listening to him talk about his favorite players and team.

We made our way into a more crowded and louder part of town. The lads started to point out more differences and intriguing things to me and I laughed their awed and beaming faces.

"Heyyy, don't laugh. Its been awhile," Louis whined but laughed with nonetheless.

"I can't help it. Your faces are funny," I giggled. I continued to lead them in the direction of where the mall was and I finally saw it in the distance.

"Guys! Thats where we're going!" I pointed at the large building and the lads gawked at it.

"We're going there?!" Niall squeaked. I nodded as a bright and proud smile made its way to my face.

"Come on," I sped up my walking so we could get there quicker. We crossed streets and passed alot of people everywhere until we made it to the parking lot of the mall. I lead them through the parking lot, telling them when and where to move to avoid getting squashed by cars that were moving in and out of the mall. There were people everywhere, teens, parents and little kids talking, chatting and laughing about. Finally, we made it to the big doors of the mall that automatically opened and I pushed them all through.

The lads gawked at the stairs and escalators and the tons of stores, people, food and cafes and restaurants that were everywhere creating a buzzing place filled with energy as people walking in and out of the places or walking to find a specific store to buy at.

"Whay do you guys think? Where should we go first?" I asked, turning to the lads who had awed faces.

Before anyone could reply, Niall shouted out 'food!' We all chuckled at the Irish and I started to lead them to a small bakery that was also a tea and coffee shop. It was a simple calm place but had great pastries and amazing tea. It was close to the front of the mall but was hidden between a clothes store and a beauty shop so not many people eat there. I used to eat there all the time when I jilted needed to be alone or to actually eat.

I dragged the four of them to the small shop and opened the door with a ring of the bell, signaling our presence.

"Come on," I dragged them to the front of the Cafe. The asthetic was a calming blue with purple hues with a modern look. It was a great place to be alone in or to study here or just to hang out. This place doesn't get the credit it deserves.