Chapter 15 Testing It

"Why don't you guys it?" The lads blinked at me with confused eyes.

"Um...what?" Niall asked.

"Test it." They blinked at me again before sharing looks amongst each other. I sighed at them, shaking my head slightly.

"You don't even remember your own words? When I asked you guys about what happens to you and your wolf when tamed you told me that you could turn at any time. That you could also shift half way," I told them. I beckoned them with my hand. I moved out of Louis's arms to stand in front of them.

"Try it. You should know," I said enthusiastically. They all shared another look before Louis smiled brightly at me.

"'Course you'd remember," I rolled my eyes at him playfully before returning his smile. I was determined. If I truly was a tamer, I wanted to help them as best as I could. Its the least I could when they've helped me.

"Who will try first?" Louis asked, looking towards the other lads. Niall's hand immediately jumped into the air. We all looked at him and blinked before bursting out in laughter. He chuckles as well as he stands up, making sure to keep the blanket around him.

"Ok...so how would I do this?" He asked nervously but excitedly. His excitement made me feel buzzed, catching it like it was something contagious. I can't believe I'm about to witness them all turn into their wolves in front of me because I did that. I tamed their wolves. Hopefully.

"Lou, you were born one," Liam piped up. "Do you have an idea?" We all look towards Louis hoping he did have an idea. I didn't know how to help because I'm clearly not a werewolf. I can't help but feel a bit useless with no knowledge about werewolves.

Thats because you are. You don't do shit, fag.

My breathing hitched at the voice that has been gone ever since I last harmed myself and when Louis helped me.

I blocked out the voice who lies and tried to focus on what Louis is about to say.

"I do, sorta. I was told by a friend that with born wolves they're more easier to tame because we've been connected to our beast side longer because our wolf was born with us. With turned wolves its harder because the wolf came from a side of you that is unknown to you. You aren't used to that connection," he explained. "The longer you've been a wolf, the harder it is to connect with that side. With born ones, its kind of like that but once their wolf is tame, we are easily able to take control of the connection and thats when that side of us becomes submissive to us and not the other way around." We were all kind of shocked at Louis's explanation and seriousness behind it.

"Wow, tommo. Where'd you learn that?" Liam asked, clearly impressed. Louis shrugged and stood up, keeping the blanket around his waist.

"I could go first if you lads want," he suggested. The boys nodded their heads. We watched Louis intently, waiting for an reaction.

Almost immediately, his eyes started to glow, making his oceans for eyes grow deeper and bluer. He closed his eyes in a gentle concentration and I watched in awe as two fluffy wolf ears poke out from his coffee haired head.

I glanced at the others and they all watched in the same look of awe. I looked back towards Louis to see his eyes were back open.

"You got let the side come out but make sure you have it in control," he said, raising his hand as black claws form from his first knuckle to his nail. "Like I said its a bit easier with born ones but its still something to be careful about regardless. You try." He looks at Niall.

His face broke out in a huge grin and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright. Can I turn all the way instead of half-way like you?" He asked. Louis pondered it for a moment.