Chapter 14 Tamer?

I must've fallen asleep some time during the night because I woke up to the sun peaking out from the clouds. You couldn't see the light very well because it was covered by the tall trees.

I yawned as I stretched my body, willing myself to wake up more.

The lads were still asleep in front of me and I was glad that nothing bothered them during their deep slumbers. I looked back up towards the sky with a sigh. I was still confused as ever about what happened yesterday; what I did to the boys.

A groan broke me from my racing thoughts and my eyes snapped to each of the lads. My eyes landed on Louis last and I see him move.

I immediately jumped up and went to his side. He lifted his hand to his eyes and let out a yawn. Then his eyes landed on me and they widened with fear and confusion.

"Haz, Love, What are you doing out here?" He asked a bit frantically with confusion laced in every word. I placed my hands on his shoulders as he sat up in front of me. He visibly relaxed with the contact.

"Don't be mad Lou, but I went out last night," his eyes widened even more and his eyes move around frantically, taking in the other lads sleeping bodies. He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Did we hurt you at all during the night?" He asked slowly, as if he was afraid of the answer. I wouldn't blame if he was since he can't control his wolf. I gave him a reassuring smile and he relaxed a bit more with a sigh.

"No. But I did something to you guys instead," I but my lip in nerves and he gave me a confused look. "When I went out, I ran into Zahn and Liam first. I knew that going at night wasn't a good idea but something told me I wouldn't get hurt. And I didn't. Zayn came close to me and I held out my hand to him and he let me touch him, almost petting him. Then his eyes closed and he turned back into a human and fell unconscious. The same happened to the rest of you. I would touch you or pet you guys and then your eyes would close as you shifted back into humans then fall unconscious. I stayed out most of the night watching you guys, waiting if you guys would wake up." I finished in a breath. Louis stares at me with awe as he listened to my story. He shook out of his daze and hugged me. I accepted the hug, accepting the comfort of his warmth.

"I think you've just tamed our wolves," I pull back with confusion flaring in my eyes.

"Well, I how you tamed mine," he takes a deep breath as if he were revealing a secret. "Don't get overwhelmed by this but you're my mate."

The confusion in my eyes didn't leave. "Mate?" He takes another deep breath.

"Like a soulmate in mundane terms," he said slowly, cautiously. Louis is my mate? My soulmate to be exact. To be honest, I was truthfully not bothered by it but felt excited and warm inside. I found my supposed perfect half. That would explain why I fell for him so hard, so fast. I was a little scared but I accepted it but now I have no doubts. I knew Louis would be by me and I would be by him.

The thought of him as my mate and the thought of staying with him forever, having no one else, kind of overwhelmes me a bit but I knew if I didn't want to be with him anymore I knew he would let me go. But somehow I knew I would always be with him.

I accepted those thoughts.

Then it clicked.

"Thats why you took me isn't?" I smirked.

"Um part of it. But I also wanted to know if you would be alright. Since I attacked you," he murmured warily.

"Well, I accept it." His face was priceless.

"W-what?" He stammered.

"I accept the fact that I'm your mate. My soulmate. Honestly I am kind of overwhelmed but," I shrugged at him with a smile. His face lights up so bright the sun is envious. He lunged forward suddenly, capturing my lips into a deep kiss that left me breathless.

I pulled away for air, panting a bit, as he laughs lightly, resting his forehead against mine. Then I remembered the others. I pulled away more and he looked at me with confusion.

"How did I tame the other lads wolves?" His flashed in realization.

"Well remembered when you asked about ways on how our wolves would be controlled?" I nodded, remembering the day where I asked them questions about how it felt to be a werewolf. Then I realized.

"You think I'm a tamer, don't you?"

He nodded. "I know how you tamed mine. I felt the mate bond. But the only way you could tame the others is if you were a tamer." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"But you said there hasn't been a tamer in over a century?" He shrugged.

"Doesn't mean there aren't any. But I'm sure they're very rare. Humans don't collide with werewolves in their everyday lives. Most humans in the world don't ever see one. Unless attacked or mated to one," he explained.  I nodded my head slowly. That made sense. But how am I a tamer? Does that mean I have werewolf blood in me?

Groans broke our silence and we turn to the other lads as Liam and Zayn stirred awake. Niall remained asleep. They both rubbed their eyes as they stretched and wake up. Liam turned to us with sleepy confused eyes.

"What happened?" He yawned out. I was about to answer for him when Louis beat me to it.

"Haz, here tamed our wolves," he said. It took a moment as I watched Liam process the words. I look over to Zayn to see his eyes widening.

"You're saying he's a tamer?" He exclaimed lightly. Louis nodded at him. Both Liam and Zayn shared a look before looking towards me.

"Wow. I knew he would tame you but a tamer," Liam muttered.

"Yeah and he knows that we're mates," Louis said nonchalantly but I knew how much it made him happy when his grip on me tightened.

Liam and Zayn's faces broke into grins.

"So he accepted?" Zayn asked wiggling his eyebrows. I nodded cheerfully.

"Yup," I said, popping the p.

"Good for you, lads," Liam smiled genuinely. We nodded our thanks. Then a question popped into my mind.

"Are you and Zayn mates as well?" They looked at me in surprise, clearly not expecting the question.

Zayn nodded slowly. "Yeah. How'd you know?"

I grinned smugly at them. "You don't hide it very well." They both blush as they looked towards each other but anyone could see if they were around the couple, all the subtle touches and longing gazes. I figured it out the first time I came out from the confinements of my room. Its not hard to miss.

Suddenly, Niall jumped up from the ground with a yelp, revealing his stark naked body. I shielded myself away from the sight in Louis's chest.

"What the hell happened, lads?" I imagined him looking frazzled as he looked around and the sight made me laugh lightly.

"Mate, could you cover yourself, please?" Liam asked with a groan. I knew that he was shielding himself from the naked Irish as well.

"Oh. Um. Sorry lads. I'm clear," we all look out from our hands and me from Louis's chest to see him indeed covered with the grey blanket I laid over him.

"What happened? Why are we covered in blankets? And why is Harry outside?" Niall rambled. I laughed at him before answering.

"I went out at night. Louis thinks I tamed your wolves and that I'm a tamer. After I touched you guys, you shifted back to humans and fell asleep. I laid the blankets over you guys so you guys won't get cold. I watched over you guys most of the night before falling asleep myself," I explained quickly, watching Niall's face break out in a grin.

"Tamer, aye? Sweet!" He chirped before going serious. "How would we know for sure though? I don't want to come to conclusions then be disappointed." The lads took his words into consideration and the air turned a bit glum.

I knew they badly wanted their wolves to be tamed. I hope I did. Then I remembered what Louis said.

"Why don't you guys test it?"

____________________________________

A/N: so Harry's a tamer...cool right!? Please comment and vote! :)