Chapter 10 Breaking

<>Triggering<>

My door is flung open and I'm harshly awakened by the noise. I jumped up right in my bed with wide eyes, blinking the sleep away as I looked around.

"Get up, you fag!" A  familiar voice spat with vemon. My body filled with dread when I looked up to my dad in front of me marching towards my bed.

I never spoken about my dad who abused me after I came out and left my mum and sister when we moved to Doncaster. Never even thought about him like he never even existed within my life. It was just my mum and my sister. Never him. He was apart of my hell. He's apart of the reason why I started to cut along with all the bullies at my old school.

I was frozen in fear and in shock as I beheld the man who was never my true father. One question ran through my head.

How did he find me?

He marched over and grabbed me by the collar of shirt and ripped me away from the bed. With a yelp, I was thrown to the floor, painfully landing on my elbow and back. I bit back a cry, knowing that the monster above me would only hit me harder if I did.

My mind was racing, my heart pouding. Where were the lads?

I didn't have much time to think on it as I feel his foot connecting harshly with my ribs and stomach repeatedly.

I tried to curl around myself and use my arms to take the blows as tears fall from my eyes and blood drips from my lip where I was biting down so hard.

I took the blows, each of every one of them even harder than the last, without saying anything. I knew the man above me was getting frustrated with my silence because he stopped and gripped me by the shoulders so hard I knew bruises would form. He pulled me up and slammed me against the wall and thats when I let out a small cry.

"You think you're so tough, aye fag?" He yelled in my face. I shook my head violently as tears fall harder from my eyes making my vision so blurry. I knew what he was going to do. He said he'd do it one day.

He's going to kill me.

And I knew I was right when he said "I'm going to kill you, you worthless piece of shit!" With that he gripped my neck with his thick hands and squeezed.

I thrashed against his arm, clawing at it with my nails, drawing blood as I tried and failed to escape.

My vision starts to go as my lungs ache desperately for air.....

<>

I jumped from my bed, shaking violently as sobs racked my body. I felt a warm liquid drip down my arm and I knew I scratched in my sleep. I needed a release. I hurriedly ripped the blankets off my sweating body.

I ache desperately for my razor, my blade. I needed it. The nightmare, the remembrance of that monster, I couldn't take it. I needed relief.

Even now as I stumble from my bed the voice was telling me truths.

Worthless.

Ugly fag. You're a filthy burden.

Nobody would ever love you.

You should just kill yourself.

Another sob is ripped from my throat as I gripped for the knob. I turned it and thankfully it was unlocked. I stumbled hurriedly to the bathroom, not caring if I was making any noise.

I closed the door behind me and locked it so no one could come in. I knew that I was breaking. That I've snapped. It was bound to happen someday.

I searched desperately through the bathroom for my familiar friend.

I sighed in relief as I found one under sink hidden away. I quickly went to work, expertly removing the blade from the confinement of the razor.

I threw away the rest of it, only holding on to what I needed, and slide down the wall as more tears fall. I eyed the blade in my hand, twisting it around my fingers.

Do it.

You know you want to. Just do it.

Slide it over your skin and watch it break as blood runs from it. Do it!

A low sob breaks through my lips as I hold the blade against my skin near the other faint scars that were littered against my arm.

Do it!

So I did. I cut into my skin breaking it and I winced at the pain before relief took over. I kept going as the voice muttered in my mind with truths. For every truth, I cut another cut, deeper than the last.

You're so worthless. Ugly fag.

Cut.

Nobody will ever love you.

Cut.

You are a burden just kill yourself.

I cut deeper and deeper as the voice continues. When it stopped I dropped the blade and curled into myself and cry as I break piece by piece.

A knock sounded on the door but I didn't move an inch as I kept crying my eyes out, watching as my blood drip down my arms and ooze across the floor. I could hear voices behind the door but I didn't care enough to listen.

The door was roughly opened but I didn't anything.

I started to go numb.

"Oh my-LOUIS!" I made out the voice. An Irish one. Niall. My sobs died down and I stared into nothing as I couldn't feel anything anymore.

"Niall? What happened?" Another voice sounded. A familiar one. One that made my heart beat faster but right now I could feel anything.

"Harry!" The voice gasp. Warm arms circled around me and crushed me to their chest. I looked up slowly, sluggishly, and made eye contact with the werewolf with oceanous eyes.

"Niall! Get Liam and the medical suppiles!" The blue-eyed werewolf yelled frantically. There was no response but I could hear footsteps running away.

My eyes drooped and unconsciousness was near.

"No Harry. Why did you do this?" The voice whispered holding on to me, trying to stop the bleeding from the deep cuts littering my pale arms. Guilt twisted my stomach a bit as I heard the pain in his voice.

My eyes started to close.

"No Harry. You got to keep your eyes open! Please try!" The voice said frantically, cupping my face.

I tried as hard as I could, forcing my eyes to be open. But I couldn't hold on as unconsciousness grabbed me and dragged me into the darkness leaving me with him calling out for me again.

____________________________________

A/N: ended on a cliffhanger! What do you think is going to happen now? Also please know never hurt yourself don't even think it and if you are thinking please get help. If you need to talk to anybody you could always talk to me.. Please comment and vote! :)