Epilogue

A/N: i hope you guys are ready for the end. I will not make a sequel but I made an extra long epilogue there will be a part 2. So for now enjoy!

___________________________________

10 years later

Its been ten years. Ten years since I found Louis and the lads. Ten years since I've became a hybrid. Ten years since Louis found me and told me what had happened after I was taken. When the vampires forced them out of the mall we were at and then forced them to go back to the woods.

After Louis had saved me from Kroan and things had settled, Niall decided to go look for his mate with the promise that he would come back when he did. Goodbyes were said and tears were shed.

Me, Louis, Liam and Zayn did our own searching too. We searched for wolves and tamers. Me and Louis made a pack with Liam and Zayn as our right hands. I named our pack the Blue Crescent Moon Pack. I was an alpha now so it made sense to make one and Louis was my mate so he became an alpha with me after I had marked him.

We moved to America to grow our pack sense there weren't many wolves in England. We bought an abandoned town from the owners that was far from civilization and secluded enough to establish our pack there and we fixed it up.

8 years ago, Niall found us and we welcomed him and his mate, Sasha, to our pack. Our pack had grown to be known as one of the first packs in over 150 years since the alphas died off. Now our pack has over 2,000 wolves and tamers. I also found out I wasn't the only hybrid. The only tamer hybrid but not the only one.

A few mouths after Niall had returned, Louis proposed. I, of course, said yes. He threw a surprise party and invited our whole entire pack there to do it in front of them. We celebrated and everyone congratulated us. I knew I would never forget because one, he proposed and two, Niall got so drunk he danced on one of the grand tables naked. We've never let him live that down.

Since then, I've made peace treaties among vampire covens near our pack and have befriended and allied with them since I was apart of their kind as well. I've tamed many, many wolves who've joined my pack as well.

7 years ago, me and Louis got married. A few months after that, Liam and Zayn did too along with Niall and Sasha. 5 years ago me and Louis adopted two young werewolves who were just a few mouths old and named them Darcy and Tommy Tomlinson.

Ever since then, I have lived a life as an Alpha with my husband and mate along with my bestfriends by side. I haven't thought about home or anything and just had focused on my family and my pack.

And I've never felt any more happier.

<>

Man, the one thing that I probably dislike about being an alpha is the paperwork. I don't even understand why we even have the simplest of paperwork. But I would do it everyday to keep this pack in order. Our pack grown past the 3,000 mark and now we're spread out to other parts of America in sections with hand picked leaders to watch over them while they gained orders from me and Louis and sometimes from the other lads as well.

Right now, I really have to get this done but I am so bored out of my mind. I just wished someone would call for me to do something else.

"Harry!" Well that was perfect timing. I put down my pen as Liam barges into my office. I immediately get a bad feeling in my gut as I take in the slightly fearful look in his eyes and his panting breaths.