Chapter 13 Shouldn't Be Out Here

After our heart filled moment, me and the boys spend part of the day watching films together. It was nice because I got to cuddle with Lou on the loveseat. It also made me think about how grateful I was to actually be kidnapped and I know that sounds funny but now I have three new friends who are real and not fake friends and a boyfriend who seems to care a lot about me and the same for me to him. It made me a lot happier, happier than I have been in the past years.

During the film we currently were watching, which was titanic, a favorite of Niall's, the stress and weight that has been lifted off my shoulders has been getting to me as well as the amount of tears I have shed. I couldn't help the yawn that ripped from my mouth. Louis noticed and rubbed my arm with his hand gently. I look up to him and smiled.

He smiled back before whispering "Do you want to go rest, Love?"

"After the movie," I whispered back. He nodded and focused back on the TV.

The movie ends with all of us in tears from the sad ending. We all then start laughing and teasing at each other's tears. I sit up from Lou's side and stretch before yawning again.

"Hey guys, Me and Haz are going to take a nap," Louis said to the other lads who were still teasing each other. They look over at us and then at each other before wiggling their eyebrows at us.

"Sure you are, mate," Niall snickers. I roll my eyes playfully at him before standing up.

"Eh I wish," they all groan at that, "but I really am tired. The past day has been just..." I waved my hand around, knowing they would get my meaning. They do as they nodded, understanding.

"Go ahead, mate," Zayn said. I nodded my thanks before making my way to the stairs. Before I heard Lou following, he muttered to the boys. Wolf whistles rang from the living room and I rolled my eyes again at their childish behavior.

"You wish," I called out. Laughter erupted from the living room and I chuckled under my breath before the climbing the stairs. I made my way to my room, leaving the door cracked open for Lou and sat down on the bed.

The door opens more as Louis walks in and closes it behind him. I smile at him as he walks towards me. I move over into he bed to where I'm laying by the window and moved the covers so he could slide in.

He moved foward and slides in beside me immediately wrapping us in the blanket. I snuggled up against him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sleep well, Haz," I look up at him and his blue eyes.

"You too, Lou," he chuckles lightly before saying, "I don't why we're saying night its only 1:30 pm." I chuckle with him.

"Then have a good nap." He tightens his arms around me.

"You too, love." I drift quickly falling into a deep peaceful sleep.

<>

I woke up to a cold bed. I frowned slightly before taking in my darken room. I sit up and leaned over the side of the bed to the small table to read the clock. 11:47. It was night time which meant he was outside.

I sighed as I flung my covers over the bed, full of energy suddenly after sleeping through most of the afternoon and now night. I look up towards the small window, seeing the bright moon, wishing I didn't miss Louis and our nightly routine.

I looked at the door then, just wishing I could go out there even if it was dangerous. But a gut feeling was telling that I wouldn't be hurt.

So I carefully got up from my bed and gingerly walked over to my door. I took hold of the knob and held my breath.

I turned it slowly and to my surprise the door opened. I stood there for a few seconds in shock before I shook my head and walked out into the cool hallway. Louis must've forgotten to lock it.