End A/N!

Thank you guys for reading Snatched! Please recommend this book to people if they might like it!

I wanted to give you guys a brief explanation of the epilogue because I knew it probably wasn't something that you would expect.  I'll start by saying that Harry never really got over his past and still had moments where he would relapse. He never had closure to it and never really forgotten. So thats where Gemma comes in. When Gemma explained why to Harry, Harry knew he could forgive her but not yet. Not until she proved herself. But during the ceremony when she joined the pack he did forgive and he did gain closure to his past now that he has Gemma back. So the epilogue ended with Harry getting closure and peace from his past which leads him to living a life free from the moments of relapses and nightmares.

Anyways, I wanted to tell you guys I'm working on a new book called which is a Larry AU too so I hope you guys will like it! Also please check out my oneshot book that is also out. I am taking requests and will publish every other week or when I have oneshots done!

But I am in school right now and I do have practices. Please be patient with uploads when I do publish. So look out!

Thank you guys!