Chapter 19 Trip?

After me and Louis had made out for a while, we went back to practicing mind linking with each other. Soon the lads came out to relax or play football with each other, laughing and joking around.

Me and Louis decided to join them, figuring we've been practicing for awhile. We kicked the ball around and chatted about anything and everything. Just joking around and teasing anyone who did something funny or stupid.

When we decided to take a break, me and the lads just laid in the grass in silence. It was a peaceful, relaxing silence and I felt content in this moment, laying beside Louis with our hands interlocked.

"Hey, why don't we all take a trip?" Niall asked suddenly, breaking the peaceful quietness.

"A trip? Where?" I asked, furrowing my brows. I sit up a little onto my elbows so I could get a better view of the lads. Niall was next to Louis, in the middle of us and Liam and Zayn.

"Into town. We all haven't been there for awhile. Only the occasional drive in and out," Niall sat up a bit too, his eyes glowing in excitement.

"Thats sound like a good idea, actually," Liam said with a bright voice. "We haven't been there for awhile and I really would like to see how it is now." The lads hummed in agreement with him.

"How would we get there? Normally I would go because of my motorcycle but clearly that's not going to get all of us there," Zayn piped up suddenly. They all sat there then, thinking of a way to get us there.

"We're about 75 miles away right? From town?" I asked, with an idea in mind. They all nodded and waited for me to continue.

"Why don't you guys run there?" They blinked at me a couple times before breaking out in smiles.

"Thats a great idea, Haz!" Louis chirped at me and I smiled.

"Well if we leave now, we would make it to the outskirts of the woods around nightfall," Liam said, his face scrunched in thought.

"Yeah we would have to sleep out in the woods though," Louis added.

"So?" Niall just shrugged. "We've done it before."

"Yeah but this time we have, h," Zayn pointed out.

"So? You guys could stay in your wolves and I'll be by lou's side the whole time," I gave a fair point. "Why not? It could be fun! I could show you guys around!" The lads looked to one another while Lou pulled me closer with a smile.

"I don't really see a problem," Liam said with a shrug. Niall jumps up with excitement.

"Then let's go!" He exclaimed. We laughed at his bubbly energy before getting up with him.

"Well let's some extra clothes and shoes then meet out here and shift," Liam suggested. Everyone agreed and we all went inside to our respectful rooms.

I went into mine as Louis went into his. I didn't have many clothes here and the ones I did have were from the boys. I picked up a pair of black skinnies that Louis gave me along with a white tee Zayn lent me. I threw them on and put on a pair of old boots Liam Found for me.

I met louis outside my door. He smiled at me and took my hand to laced our fingers together. I smiled back and we made our way outside to where Niall was waiting.

"Liam and Zayn taking a bit?" Louis asked with a hint of amusement. Niall nodded with a roll of his eyes. He huffed and stomped his way back inside. Me and Louis looked towards each other we waited for anything to happen. All we heard was silence until-

"OI! ZAYNIE! PANYO! IF YOU'RE DOING SHAGGIN' CAN WE HURRY IT UP PLEASE, LADS?!" Me and Louis bursted out laughing from the Irish's words. Niall came back outside and joined us. A few minutes later, Liam and Zayn both rushed out.