Chapter 9 Falling Hard

After the film, me and the lads all spent the day playing games and watching films between games. I had fun and we all got along well. They taught me how to play a few games and I felt myself lighten up by it.

I never got to play games like that.

After they taught me, I practically became a master and beat all of their asses. Lets just say there was a lot of cursing and cheering.

By the end of the day, I got to learn more about the lads and I let them know some more things about me. Like how Niall and Louis both love to play football and also were into music. How Zayn is into art and how Liam was more about books.

I felt like they were real friends to me and I felt happy and welcomed by them. Its funny now because I was kidnapped by them but now we all act as good friends. Real friends.

Through out the day, I also noticed how Louis would glance at me at times with unreadable expression. It wasn't a bad expression either. It always made my heart beat faster when our eyes connect.

I accepted the fact that I liked Louis more than a friend. That I wanted to kiss him and hold him. That I wanted him. But its kinda scary how much I've fallen for him in such a little amount of time. I've only been living with them for about a week and three days of that week was with me locked up in my room. Plus I don't know if he feels the same way or if he even likes guys.

This crush started on the first night when I saw Louis and our eyes connected. That's when I realized that the wolf was him. How his coffee colored fur coat shone in the moonlight just like how his hair would in the sun. I imagined that it would feel the same it looks. Soft like feathers. From that first night my crush had grown. From the little things he does or to how he laughs and how his face brightens.

I've also noticed that when I'm around him and the lads the haunting voice in my head goes away. Maybe not for the whole time I'm with them. But enough to where I could forget its nasty words.

When the sun started to dip, I sighed, knowing that they would have to go out soon to turn into their wolves. The lads gave me apologetic smiles as I got up from the loveseat. I stretched my limbs and made my way to the stairs.

"I had fun, guys. Thanks," I said stepping onto the first step, looking back at them.

"Same here, mate," Niall chirped.

"I'll meet you guys out there, alright lads?" Louis said. They nodded and made their way to the front door as Louis followed me towards my room through the hallway.

I opened the door and started to make my way in when a hand grabbed my wrist. The touch made me shiver a bit and I turn to look at Louis who held it.

"I'm glad you had fun, Haz," he smiled at me. The sight made me melt a bit. I nodded my thanks.

"Night, Louis," I smiled back softly. I was about to move my hand away and walk into my room when Louis did something I'd never thought he'd do.

He pulled me back to him by his grip and leaned up to peak me on the cheek. When his lips made contact on my skin, butterflies blew up in my stomach. I felt my cheeks flame up as I blushed heavily from the action. He pulled back with a smirk and let go of my wrist.

"Night, Haz." He steps away with a wink while I walked into my room still in a daze from his lips on my skin. He closes the door with a click of the lock and my face splits into two with my heart beating twice as fast.

I made my way over to my bed and sat down to wait for their howls. I didn't have to wait long as the sun quickly disappeared.

Howls cracked through the air like whips full of power. I could hear all of the lads thundering paws as the dashed through the night to have unknown adventures.

I scramble from bed up to the window to meet the blue eyed wolf that has quickly taken my heart.

A smile automatically rips my face again as I see the coffee colored fur coat of Louis's wolf. He howls lightly with what sounds like happiness when he sees me. I smile wider at him and place my hand on the window just wishing to touch his soft fur. He stares deeply into my eyes and I stare back in his as we start our nightly routine.

Every time our eyes met, it feels we are talking somehow. No words but with an intimate intensity.

But it always ends too soon. He howls loudly into the night before dashing off to wherever he goes. I sighed heavily through my nose, staring off in the direction he ran off in just wishing that I could be with him.

With another sigh, I looked away from the window sliding down my bed before climbing under the covers.

I'm reminded by the kiss Louis gave me and I smiled as I touched my cheek lightly. I could still feel his lips there and I wondered what it would feel like for him to kiss me truly.

Like he would ever fall for a burden like you.

My smiled quickly died and I let my hand drop away from my cheek. Tears prickled my eyes as I knew the voice was right.

No loves you. A waste of space is all you are.

I let them fall as my hope of being with Louis diminishes.

Its hard to know that I've fallen hard for the werewolf with oceans for eyes and to know that I would never be good enough for him. That he would never be with someone as worthless as me.

____________________________________

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, thus was a bit of filler! I'm planning something for the next couple chapters! Be prepared for some Larry! Please comment and vote! :)