Chapter 109 ~ Provoked Desire

*A/N:

Damn, I'm almost done remaking the book ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV ~ 

Thirty minutes later, he hopped out of his car, glancing at his watch. He was right on time. He sighed in relief, knocking on the door and shaking Lisa's father's hand. He'd grown to be less intimidating to Jungkook from the first time he'd met the guy.

Jungkook bid a quick greeting to her mother, starting on unloading the party supplies when a scrawny boy stares him down.

"Can I help you ?" Jungkook coughs.

"Are you her boyfriend ?" He scowls. 

"Depends on who you're talking about." Jungkook smirks. "Because if you're talking about the nice old lady across the street, no, I'm not her boyfriend." 

"I mean Lisa." The boy's eyes seemed to soften at the mention of her name. 

"Yeah." He shrugs. "I am."

"She's cheating on you." The boy smirks at him. 

"She's too lazy to wake up." Jungkook scoffs, rolling up his sleeves and continuing to unload the party supplies. 

"She's cheating on you." He repeats. "With me." 

"And who exactly are you ?"

"Why don't you call her and find out ?" The boy challenges. 

Jungkook felt like making a fool out of the boy in front of him, so he complied, slipping his phone out of his pocket and intentionally making sure the scrawny git got a glimpse of his wallpaper where Lisa was on his back, his arms below her knees while she posed for him in the picture. 

As expected, the boy clenched his jaw. 

As soon as he called, the ringtone didn't have a chance to play as she'd picked up immediately. "Already missed me ?" She says. He could practically hear the smirk in her voice. 

"Shut up, you're on speaker." He bites back a grin when he hears a distinct string of profanities escape her mouth. 

She turned on her camera, and Jungkook decided to do so too, letting the scrawny boy take the spotlight. "Do you know him ?" Jungkook smirks. 

"...Yeah." Lisa manages after severely squinting at his face.

"You do ?" Jungkook asks, more confused and intrigued than mad. "How many times have you met him ?"

"A decent amount." She shrugs uninterestedly, quickly pushing the blankets over her upper body when the cloth had nearly slipped off her shoulder. 

"Has he met your parents ?"

"Yeah, loads of times. More than you, actually."

"Who is he ?" Jungkook frowns. If she'd really been cheating on him, she wouldn't have spilled all the information that easily. 

"My parent's plumber." She says like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

He froze before he started to laugh, sparing her a brief couple words filled with amused goodbyes and hanging up. "The dork is an idiot." Jungkook addressed the blushing boy. "She's stupidly loyal, she'd never cheat on me." 

The boy grumbles and scowls before snapping his head towards the much taller, muscly guy in front. "She's still kissed me before." 

"Yeah, right." Jungkook scoffed.