(Isogai Yuma) Stop Being Nice

Warnings: Jealousy, and possessive behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You await a notification from your phone, taking your time finishing a small snack that you had ordered. Currently in a café waiting the time to pass by and nothing better to do other than consume your food and sip on your drink, you decided to glance around the café as a scene immediately caught your attention.

"Excuse me, waiter? This sweet treat of mine didn't meet my expectations. I want you to give me another one that's much better than this, alright? I'm not gonna pay until I find what suits to my taste." A man wearing a very fine set of clothes smugly stated, his arms were crossed on his chest as he leans against the chair he was sitting.

"But, sir, you've already eaten half of it. Also, you've been here for quite some time and why did you just call out to me right now?" The waiter gingerly frowned, still having a dazzling smile on his lips.

His golden eyes seem to glow with concern and worry about the outcome of the situation.

The man glares at him as his voice got a bit louder, attracting the attention of some of the costumers near them. "Are you talking back to me, boy? How about this, I'll forget you being rude to me as long as you're going to do what I told you to do. Do we have a deal? Now scram. A costumer of yours is getting hungry here."

The waiter's eyes widen as soft clank and thump echoed throughout the vicinity and a silver gun was present on the table just beside the platter with the man's treat. "We don't want anything bad happening to the other costumers, am I right?"

The man releases an obnoxious laugh, thinking that whatever he's doing is funny. Some of the costumers grew frightened after he said those words, but the waiter maintained his smile as he seems to silently try to calm them down.

You finish the last spoonful of your food and the last sip from your drink, leaning against your seat as you stared across where the man is. "Threatening with a fake gun? Do you want me to call a police or you're going to pay for what you've already eaten. I'm pretty sure that the food tastes fine, if not it's very delicious that I'm sure the other costumers will agree."

The man sighed. "Don't interrupt our deal. Or else you'll be the first one to have a bullet inside your body."

The man meets your gaze, twirling the gun with his index finger as you only calmly reply. "I dare you to do what you just said." 

You remain unfazed as the man begin to grew nervous and starts to regret what he has been doing as sweat starts to drip down his face and that's when you knew that your guess was right. "What? Cat got your tongue? So, what's your choice?"

The man grits his teeth, but didn't continue any longer. Placing the right amount of money on the table and hiding away his gun, he leaves the establishment while muttering some curses. The waiter releases a sigh of relief as the tense atmosphere returns to its normal one as the other costumers go back to their own businesses. The waiter approaches you to thank for your help.

"He's just trying to make his way to have a free food, even though he's already rich enough to pay one. Making a fuss inside a café. How immature of him." You mutter, shaking your head and give a small smile to the waiter as your payment is already prepared along with a tip.

"Thank you very much for helping me out of there. Can I ask, how did you know that he's rich?" He said after he bows in gratitude and happily accepting your payment before thanking you again.