(Chiba Ryunosuke) Consoled

Warnings: Killing, bullying, bloody scenes, possessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Normally hanging out with your boyfriend's home is currently one of your happy times, just enjoying each other's presence within the comforts of either of your abode as this time you decided to pay him a visit. He had gone off first right after knowing that you would do so, doing some preparations to make you all the more welcome even already been there many times. Because of such thoughtfulness, it caused you to be flustered with such kindness and care he always give to you. Even though he's quite quiet, especially when the two of you are around others, his actions really do speak louder than his words.

Just thinking about him definitely brightened up your mood, getting all the more excited to finally reach your destination. Unfortunately, the bright start of your journey soon reaches its end. A group of your typical bullies awaited your arrival just at the base of the mountain, making sure that there won't be any witnesses to what is about to occur later on right after your arrival. The three students are under the B Class, thinking that they're high and mighty and using such thinking to target you with their cruel words. Such example was already being used on you, calling you out with such disgusting name that made you flinch subtly.

"The ugly and disgusting annoyance is finally here. Fellas, what do you think we should start off first with Y/N?" Their leader, it seemed, snarled, grinning after seeing the fear and unease you tried to hide away from them.

The other two soon cornered you up, placing themselves by each of your sides so that you will have nowhere to escape as the one on your right stared at your hair, chuckling before suggesting. "Oh! How about we start off with hair pulling!"

You stepped back, but the other tightly gripped your forearm. No matter the length of your said feature, they were still able to acquire some of your strands and pulled with all their might. You tried to pry yourself away from their grip, but the leader kneed you in the stomach causing you to double over in pain. Seeing you in quite a vulnerable state only lighten up the flames of their assault. They proceed to furthermore hurt you, shouting such unpleasing words that would definitely repeat in your head as it seemed like it is their objective before continuing on with beating you up. Such reason for their assault remained unknown to you, leaving you no choice, but to accept such fate of being overpowered. Every kick and punch seemed to start to feel nothing until something within you ignited.

You clench your fists as both arms currently covered your head to avoid a very dangerous strike to it as you soon felt determined. You slowly stand up that caused them to stop with what they're doing, looking at you in confusion and curiosity. Seeing such opportunity, you soon made your attacks. You tried to fight back after having a sudden urge to do so, the trainings you had done as a student assassin starting to pay off when you manage to succeed. The one near to your right had lost balance, landing painfully on the ground with the other trying to make an avenge. You easily sidestepped the attack, focusing on to the remaining student.

Before the leader could punch you straight in the face after deciding to make an attack, you managed to grab her hand before pushing her to the side with all your might.

She painfully hit the tree with her side, letting the pain be ignored as she announces after managing to subtly recover. "We've been contaminated enough. Let's go and once I get home, I'll be taking a bath immediately to get rid of such disgustingness."