(Akabane Karma) Yes, Your Majesty

Warnings: Overprotective and possessive behavior, and threat. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In a strong kingdom that was ruled by the new king who was both mischievous and laid back, but caring and intelligent enough to rule the kingdom that made his subjects respect him and even some of them had managed their affection to be gained by the king easily. But their efforts were to no avail as it seemed that none of them had caught the king's own, still not wanting to have another one to rule beside him, for he had just been given his high position and just want to get the hang of it before he settled down with a partner. Even how his trusted friend and royal adviser had suggested it to him countless times, but the king remained stubborn.

Nagisa, the adviser and close friend of the king, just looked at the majesty in pity as the said royalty is busying himself with some paperworks and other needed documents to ensure the good condition of his kingdom. Seated on his comfortable seat, but in a less comfortable position due to needing to do so for better view of most paper scattered on his desks that was fortunately organized enough to not get him dizzy with the mixed up information, Karma releases a short sigh before he rubs his temples, starting to get bored and tired of the usual activities he had to put himself throughout the day.

"You're still dumped with paperworks, your majesty? The weather is too beautiful to be missed out today, don't you think?" Nagisa asked with a close eyed smile before he glances at the towering glass window beside him where the beautiful garden of the castle and the forest at the border of it could be easily witnessed from his location.

Turning back to look at the king, he sheepishly grins when he sees the annoyance clearly present on the royalty's face that was probably also caused by the stress that had built up from the past activities that are the same of what he is currently handling.

"Are you kidding with me, Nagisa? You know that I'm limited when it comes to getting out of the palace, much less my own chancery." Karma gives a blank stare at his friend, who apologizes.

Nagisa made his way to a cloak hanging from the corner of the room, proceeding to approach the king as he gives a small bow, smiling brightly while holding out the cloak to Karma. "You know, you could use a refreshing break or two from those papers. How about I'll shoulder your burden for a moment while you take a walk or even visit the forest for peace and serenity. Don't stress yourself too much."

Karma blinks while gazing at the cloak as he contemplates with Nagisa's suggestion, actually thinking that it is a good idea. Taking a break from constantly writing and scanning through some documents and just enjoying the beauty of the nature? How could he say no to that, especially since he knew that he really does need it.

Karma snaps a finger, pointing at Nagisa as he responds. "I'm in the mood for horse riding in the forest. You know, just exploring within. Thanks for taking care of my duties for a short while, Nagisa. I'll get going now."

The king waves a goodbye after swiping some of the papers and let it dance through the absent wind in the room before he takes the cloak from his friend, smirking as he leaves once he heard Nagisa loudly exclaiming. "You don't have to let the papers flutter in the air, you know. Still mischievous as ever, I see. See you later, your majesty."

Nagisa takes a peek through the opened door of the office as he gazes at the king's retreating form as he shakes his head before he went inside the room again, starting to arrange the papers again before releasing a chuckle. "Sometimes, I do wonder if I'm an adviser or a babysitter of his."